Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for a break

Go down 
+2
Sakura Haruno
Choji Akimichi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-29

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 11:45 am

Choji slowly enter in the restaurant, he looks hungry and needs food. He looks at the owner and smiles.
-" I need a little snack... four big spicy noodles, three chicken wing BBQ plates, a hamburger and soda please."
The owner nods and go away prepearing the food. Choji looks around down feeling lonely, he slowly looks around him looking for friends.
He get out a chinese cookie and crack it.
Choji mumble what is read. -"Today you will meet the girl of your dream."
Back to top Go down
http://narutoroleplay.heavenforum.com
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 11:57 am

Sakura arrives, holding a little paper with a little list written on it, some voice inside her mind is yelling "Chaaa! Why do I have to deliver food to the team! I could be with Sasuke if it wasn,t of that stupid rock paper sizor game!" Of course no one could hear that. She goes to the counter "three large portions of ramen please, in bags" she'd say.

She sits at the counter while waiting for the food, disgusted by Chouji's food, but still manages to tell him "hi" wondering if he would even reply or choke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kila-t-e.deviantart.com
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 12:07 pm

Choji looks at her. He looks suprised to see her here.
*EWW! Her?! The girl of my dream? The Ino talk me about her.... she's a nightmare* he thinks.
He smiles and waves.
-"Hello Sakura, three large portions of ramen? I was thinking I was the only one to be able to eat that."
Yes she is slim... how can she eats all this and still remain slim? Anyway, the owner came back with all the plates and give thenm to Choji. Choji slowly begin to eats the chicken wings.
-" humm... sweet taste, want some?"
He said showing her some.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 12:15 pm

Sakura looks away disgusted by Chouji's food "I HATE spicy food, and all that ramen aren't for me but for Kakashi-Sensei, Naruto and Sasuke" She still is waiting for the food, she looks around, not seeing Shikamaru, Ino or Asuma anywhere around here "Where's your team?" she'd ask
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 12:22 pm

Choji looks at his chickens wings and continue eating.
-"Shikamaru is still in his bed, Ino left me alone cause she said I am stupid and I am a fatass... and finaly I don't have see my teacher since yesterday."
He looks at her.
-"You will bring the food to you friends? Why, are you currently playing the waitress with you teamates ?"
*She's not the monster Ino told me about...* He thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 12:30 pm

Sakura's eyes seems to look freakier at this moment "I am not playing the waitress! I'm the one doing THEIR job because of that stupid rock paper sizor game!" she'd say, in her head, it goes abit that way "Chaaaaa, You know what, they could as well get their meal by themselves next time!!"

"But it's ok, I guess..that will make them happy" she'd say, probably thinking about Sasuke's reaction when Sakura will give him his ramen portion. "I can already imagine it" she says as she stares starngely in the hair, probably lost in her day dream.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 1:01 pm

"Oh yeah, as I see... you got a crush on Sasuke, that's cute." He said.
Choji finish eating and look at Sakura. He smiles and think about Ino who insult him and Shikamaru who's sleeping. *I don't need to get back to school soon, I will be alone in my room too.* (thinked)
-"Can I offer you a ice cream? The marchand the other side of the street made the best ice creams of all the village" he asks still looking at the pink haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 1:21 pm

[in the air* e.e;;;;;;;;;;;;;;]

Sakura s still daydreaming, so it takes a couple of seconds for to hear Chouji's offer. When she snaps out of it, she's abit confused and surprised "What, after all you just ate, you still are hungry!?" she'd ask. She then thinks "Why not, The guys can wait, it's not like if I didn't had the right to have a good meal too, besides..they'll never know!"

She stands up "I guess that I have some time too so, ok then!"
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 1:30 pm

Choji smiles and stands up, he shrug.
-"let's go then."
He stand up and leaves some money on the counter for the owner.
Choji walks at the Ice cream shop. (With Sakura I hope)
The owner come, it's the same guy as the one who own the noodles paradise. Choji looks the Noodles store like saying : How he does that?.
-"What the .... Anyway (looking at the owner.) It will be a vanillia ice cream cone for me."
He looks at Sakura. -"Wich ice cream flavor is you favorite one?"
The owner waits the answer of the girl to go made the cones.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 1:41 pm

Sakura follows Chouji. She thinks for a while, what flavor to choose. "humm....I guess chocolate will do it" she'd say, actually ot even preoccupied by the owner's identity.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:39 pm

Choji looks at Sakura and smiles, then at the owner he said.
-" And a chocolate one please. "
The owner nods and go away preparing the ice cream.
Choji begin to search in is pocket for money. He get out some pieces and put them on the counter, when the owner came back he take the ice cream cones and show the chocolate one to Sakura.
-" Here's your. " Choji then begin at the same time to lick the cone vanilla flavor he holds in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Anko Mitarashi

Anko Mitarashi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:41 pm

Anko walked outdoor since she woke up this morning after she putted her clothes, she was looking somewhere to go and have a little breakfast or anything that she could eat when she saw walked in front the the Noodles Paradise and saw Choji and Sakura at the Ice cream store. *Oh my god, what is this little pig boy and the pinked fairy are doing together? It's not like they are in love or something, ... I hope.* She walked to their direction and looked at Choji with scorn and then at Sakura. She simply said not even a word and looked at the store : "Give me a honey ice cream, as quickly as you can." She said looking a little mad but it was her natural tone of voice and face.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:52 pm

Choji gaves Sakura her ice cream cone and then looks back at the girl, it take few second for him to regonize her. *Oh yeah! It's Anko, man what the hell with her? She looks just frustrated... What happen with her again.... She's just psycho as Sakura, man I need to move away from the village, all girls are like PSM all year long!* He then give her a second chance before class her like a psycho in is head. He waves and said.
-"Hello Anko... How are ya?"
Choji sweetly smiles at her and continue licking his vanilla ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Anko Mitarashi

Anko Mitarashi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 3:58 pm

Anko looked at Choji with scorn again and sighed lifting her eyes up.
- "Can't I breath without you at my side? Choji, stop eating please you have a certain 'hungry' that makes me wanna vomit..." She simply said not caring for the reaction that would follow these words. Her eyes looked at the ice cream server, glaring.
- "IT'S COMING, YEAH? They call it fast food serving... We'd rather say Slow food serving." she ran her nails on the counter making a mark.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 5:35 pm

Sakura took her cone and started to lick the chocolate ice cream slowly "the ramen should be ready soon" She thinks. She sees Anko comming by "Oh no, I hope she doesn't think that I'm with Choji or something" She'd think again. She was about to say Hi when she heard Anko almost yelling at the owner of the shop and at Choji. She decides to not talk for now.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 5:43 pm

Choji glare at her and stop licking his cone.
-"What the hell with you, huh? I am friendly and polite.... Getting in your way?! I was here before you."
He looks back at Sakura rolling his eyes. Choji just looks upset about how much she is hot temper ans she cannot live in a normal and civilized society... screaming at the owner like this! *After all she is really psycho....* He just continue licking his ice cream cone.
-"I will never understand the girls...." He mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Anko Mitarashi

Anko Mitarashi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 5:49 pm

Anko looked down and sighed, having a painful and sad face.
- "Hugh... I... Annulst my command." She told the owner putting her hand on her ears, she closed her eyes having a headhache seeing images of Orochimaru in her nightmares in her minds. She started crying a little, unable to move by the fear of theses images in her minds. She finally stopped suffering when she felt on the earth ground. She lost consciousness without knowing how these images could have done this.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 6:03 pm

Choji looks at her and reply when she said that she annul her command.
-"Good! Tis way you will not become fat as me ISN'T THIS!?"
Then when she begin to made a weird face she starts holding her head in her hands, he looks at her with big round eyes.
-"Oh no! Another flashback! "
Choji put his hand on her back and patpats Anko.
-"Anko! Stay with us, your ok, Orochimaru is away!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 7:57 pm

Sakura was about to drop her cone "What to do now, fine, the next person who'll enter, I'll give my cone to it whoever it is" If someone else enters, she'll quickly give her cone to the person saying "Keep it for me" and she would go to Anko trying to help her up "Choji, leave that cone and help abit will you!"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 46
Mood : Unknown as always
Friends : Puchiko Sukoshi, Naruto Uzumaki, Injurie Ichiro

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 8:04 pm

Neji was against the wall from the shop when he heard some noise from the inside. He din't really care but decided to have a quick look "since I already trained myself today, I can rest...but I won't waste my time with anyone..." he walked into the shop and was about to rest against a wall when a pink haired girl ran quickly at him, she place quickly in his hands a cone and leave him alone. Neji was still blank, he frown and throw the cone away.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 8:11 pm

Choji leaves his cone away and try to hold Anko in his arms.
-"OH MY GOSH! She's heavy!"
His legs are shacking under all this weight, he try to hold her but it was all a suprise when she faint so he's very confused. Choji slowly put her on the floor, carefully, to protect Anko's head.
-"YO! Neji! Can you help us to bring her in her room?"
Choji said looking at Neji.
*Why does always things like that happen to me?!* he thinks
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 46
Mood : Unknown as always
Friends : Puchiko Sukoshi, Naruto Uzumaki, Injurie Ichiro

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 8:23 pm

Neji laught alittle, he shake his head and gaze away, he close his eyes.
-Its your problem Choji...besides....if you think you can talk to me like that...
He grin and glare quickly at him.
-I was here to rest but I guess some entertainment will be nice...
He was still grinning when he decided to just stare at the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Anko Mitarashi

Anko Mitarashi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 8:29 pm

Anko slowly openned her eyes and saw Choji right in front of her face trying to lift her body. She managed to quickly get away from his arms.
- "Are you crazy? I almost had a cardiac hit when I saw your face that close to me!" she told Choji, she saw Sakura coming to her and Neji that had probably entered while she was asleep.
- "Hmph... Let's get serious, please. I need to sit." She walked to Neji and ran her hand on his arm as she went to sit on a chair
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 8:36 pm

Choji almost had an heart attack when she woke up. He jump and fall on his ass.
-" OH YEAH?! NEXT TIME YOU WILL FAINT I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE! "
He follow her ... upset, when she said she need to sit. When he passes near Neji he looks at him and tell sarcasticly.
-" Thanks for the help you don't gave me dude!" Pushing him to follow Anko. He looks at Sakura.
-"Can you bring a water cup for her please?" asking to the pink haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 8:50 pm

Sakura nods at Choji's demand "Sure" and she goes behind the counter without asking the owner. Well that owner better not try to argue anyway. Sakura thinks "Chaaa, Neji, why do you have to be sooo irritable at a time like this!" and she goes to the nearest sink she can find to get a glass of water. She goes back to the group and brings the glass of water to Anko. "Here" she'd say, then turning to the boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a break   Time for a break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a break
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Out of the RP :: Garbage-
Jump to: