Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classroom

Go down 
+7
Shino Aburame
Kiba Inuzuka
Sakura Haruno
Anko Mitarashi
Hinata Hyuga
Neji Hyuga
Choji Akimichi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-29

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 7:56 pm

Here Tsunade, Kakashi, Iruka and Guy give they're class.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoroleplay.heavenforum.com
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 46
Mood : Unknown as always
Friends : Puchiko Sukoshi, Naruto Uzumaki, Injurie Ichiro
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:23 pm

Neji's eyes were blank when Tsunade suddendly pull him away, he couldn't feel the pain of her grabs, he sat down when she released him, he din't looked at her eyes when that happen. He glanced slowly up at her, he frown but remain silence, after all her speech, he din't want to be out of the class for the rest of the day. "Whats wrong with her?...I just started to laught and she's all stressed...I wish I could just stand up infront of her but...I can't..." he though for himself. He looked away again and sigh, wish to be alone now.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:53 pm

Choji followed them.
* I wanna see that! Neji taked down by a girl... I just cannot miss that!*
Choji enter the class and go to his desk at the left of Neji's one. He smiles... trying to contain ALL this laughs. But he can't contain them all!
* He's sooo selfish! Good for you Neji! *
He raise his left hand to ask something to miss Tsunade, and continue eating his chips with the right one.
-"Miss is that true what Temari told me.... you want us to be taken on a missing? Temari told me it was a B-ranked mission..."
Of course D-ranked missions are easy mission like giving help to the villagers, C-ranked missions are more dangerous and can had fights in them... it's for more experimented students... but B-ranked missions are dangerous and need high level chunins or new Jonins. A-ranked mission are for the special Jonins or the senseis and the S-ranked missions.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 46
Mood : Unknown as always
Friends : Puchiko Sukoshi, Naruto Uzumaki, Injurie Ichiro

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:13 pm

Neji frown at glare quickly at Choji.
-You shut up! or I'll....
He growl alittle and look away quickly, he think"I wish he could stop laughting like that! that loser...humph!" he cross his arms and hold his fist harder, trying to ignore Choji "why did he have to sat right besides me anyways...he want to provoke me huh?! well I don't have time to waste by fighting this guy...don't do what he wanted...not here..." he close his eyes and make like he doesn't heard anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:19 pm

Hinata walk slowly at the entrance of the classroom, she din't say anything at all and flinch when she saw Neji sat in the same class as her, she thought "I shouldn't be surprised...he's in the same willage as everyone..." she sigh sofly, started to feel alittle nervous. Hinata sat quickly at the first seat she could find. She nods as a greeting to everyone that was here, even if all of the students weren't here yet. She wave quickly at Tsunade and at Choji, have a quick look at Neji that have his eyes close, she gaze quickly infront of her and remain silence.
Back to top Go down
Anko Mitarashi

Anko Mitarashi

Number of posts : 20

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:24 pm

Anko walked in looking a bit peaceful, she went to the desk next to Tsunade and didn't sit yet. She looked at Choji, Hinata and Neji but didn't say a word, a little smiles appeared on her face as she closed her eyes and she sat at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:31 pm

Sakura was running in the hall, she didn't saw the time pass and the mission with her team took longer than planned. She seems to be happy though, why..only she knows. She enters the class and sat at the first row, directly in front of Tsunade "Sorry I'm late!" she said. She looks back, noticing that only Neji, Choji and Hinata were there for the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kila-t-e.deviantart.com
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Number of posts : 24

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:55 pm

Akamaru enters the class and jumps on a empty desc from the last row. He barks abit and turns the the door where Kiba is comming from. Kiba Enters the room as noisily as possible. ".....YAHOOOOOOO! Here I come!" he'd yell. He'll sit at the desc where Akamaru is sitting. Akamaru barks some more.
Back to top Go down
Shino Aburame

Shino Aburame

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:57 pm

Shino enters the classroom running.
-" Am I late? "
He looks at Kiba and go sits beside him.
-"Hello." He said not expecting a answer and looking at the others waving at Neji, Choji, Sakura and Hinata to say hi.
*Temari's gonna be late....* she thinks.
He just then wait the class to begin.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Number of posts : 6

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 10:01 pm

Temari enters the classroom slowly and go sit at her desk, she puts her hands behind her head and her feets on the table closing her eyes waiting for the begining of the class.
*They're all miserable losers.... heeee, I think I must go out of here... but Tsunade-Hokage will be angry..... ohhh, I will stay after all.* she thinks.
-"Everyone is there? we can begin..."
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 9:40 am

(Sorry Hinata, it take a lot of time to answer this. ^^; )

Choji saw Hinata waving at him and smiles, he looks around and see the empty desk near Hinata, he stand up and walk to the desk and sits. He looks at her and said.
-"Hello, how are you?"
He feelt that she was nervous to be in the same class as Neji so he try to recomfort her. *I don't think she wanna be alone... and in most Neji is hear, I am sure she is pretty happy I came to see her.... I hope, if she's not I will just return to the place I was before.* He thinks.
Back to top Go down
~Tsunade~

~Tsunade~

Number of posts : 13

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 9:17 pm

Tsunade smiled at Choji and didn't answer yet to his question.
- "Now that everyone is there, I will tell everybody what will be going on this week. First of all, we are going to get a mission in which the students that will win the exams I prepared for today will go only. I will write who is fighting agaisnt who at the board."
She took the little white stick and started writing on the board the names.

First : Neji against Tenten.
Second : Sakura against Hinata.
Third : Choji agaisnt Kiba.
Final : Temari agaisnt Anko.

- "This will be the fights schedual, so as you can see, Neji and Tenten you are the first ones. Isn't that a good new?" ^.^ She said joyfully with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-12-10

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 5:05 pm

Unseen and unnoticed by the genin and staff in the classroom, Itachi silently watched the interaction between the Hokage and the students. He had followed Tsunade here, and was almost growing impatient. She had gone from the Ramen shop to the Academy, from the hallways to this classroom, and he wondered when she would finally be in a more secluded, private area so that he could hold a conversation with her.
'It's only a matter of time,' he thought to himself, frowning. Hopefully that time would be soon, he was starting to get hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://ltf.deviantart.com
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 10:15 pm

Choji looks around and then at the seiler board.
*humm, Neji against Tenten? Wise choice, Mr. hand-to-hand vs Miss Weapon, Sakura against Hinata... Oh my god, it will be hot! Me versus Kiba and Akamaru? I will need a strategy!!! And Temari versus Anko, both are strongh... But sand guys are people to be fear, like everytime, sand will win... Really good distribution for the fights...* He thinks.
-"All this exams things make me hungry!"
He said getting out a chips bag from his pocket and eating it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 pm

Itachi's stomach seems to agree with the Akimichi's spoken thought, and it takes all his effort to stifle his stomach's groan of hunger. 'This is taking longer than expected,' he thinks to himself, becoming a little impatient. What he wouldn't give for some a nice dango and tea set at that shop close to the Ramen place...
Back to top Go down
Shino Aburame

Shino Aburame

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:06 am

Shino was looking at the board when he heard some hungry stomach sound.
*Oh... It's probably Choji...* He thinks
He then looks at the names write on it. A weird choice, he thinks... Him versus Neji... It's weird.
He then like always remain silencious and stares Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:19 pm

In his thoughts, Itachi cursed his body. He had a feeling that the Aburame boy had heard something; after all, that boy had his bugs flitting about for a reason. He would definitely be leaving this spot soon, before Tsunade left; the chances of him being caught by carelessness, however slim, were there.
Back to top Go down
Shino Aburame

Shino Aburame

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 10:07 pm

Shino looks at the classroom door. A little bee get out of his right hand's skin and fly arounf the port and came back in Shino's ear.
-"Intruder... male, 17 years old, he's alone, dark black haires..."
He don't much care, it surely don't have a meaning with him anyway.
He looks at Tsunade.
-"Talk more loudly that our guest can hear you."
He said sarcasticly.
*I don't sense anger or revanche feelings... he surely not hostile... or he hide his feelings.* He thinks.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 12:14 am

He senses the Aburame's spike in chakra and knows immediately that he has been detected. 'I thought nothing of Konoha's gennin much too soon,' he scowls to himself. 'Deidara was right in one aspect, pride could very well be a minor weakness; however, I had not expected that genin to feel such insecurity with his Godaime in the vicinity...It is safest to await the Hokage at her tower, after all.'
Itachi leaves as silently as he had come, more careful than before.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 6:49 pm

Hinata take out of her bags some books that her family gave her for about a long time ago. She started to write some notes in it, glancing again at everyone around the classroom, she was surprised to find a strange man in the crowd, his name was Itashi, she knew that this guy was a legend for some peoples. Hinata was again too shy to start a conversation with anyone. Avoiding the eyes from everyone, she started to have a weird feeling when she was staring at Uchiha. She look down at her foot and sigh sofly, then cross her legs, she though "why do I can't say a words when I'm here...I'm sure I saw this guy before...but, where?..."
She rise up her head and blink when she noticed that he left, Hinata blush again and started to play with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:05 pm

Choji looks at Hinata who wasn't looking well. She was looking shy and embarased.
-"Yo Hina! Are you ok?"
He looks at her and looks backward in the back of the class where Itachi was before. Nothing, *what was she looking at?* He thinks. He then looks at her when she blushed.
-"Awww your so cute when you're blushing." He said FRIENDLY.
-"Do you want a chips?" He said showing her his chips bag.
Choji continued to munch the chips he already puts in his mouth smiling at Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 7:49 am

Hinata was first surprised when Choji was suddendly all joyful with her, she blink though when he told her that she was cute. She look down again and nods.
-Th...thanks...
Her stomach din't need any food at this time, she smile alittle and shake her head.
-No thanks...
She din't wanted to look me when she say that, though she look back infront of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Number of posts : 24

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:40 am

Kiba was already starting to sleep on his desc when he heard Tsunade's list "Huh!? Alright! You heard that Akamaru!?" He'd say to his loyal friend, who would reply with some more barking "Our speed against his strengh, lets give it all we got over there buddy!" He would say then. Finally he'd calm down, watching what Hinata and Shino were doing "both are acting weird, I guess their next battle will be tough for them too" he'd think while trying to rest his head on his desc some more. Akamaru would hop on his head. "No need to worry,Hinata is nervous, she trained so much to get to this point, as for Shino, I wouldn't want to be the one to fight him!" he'd think.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:50 am

Sakura would finally take note of the next battles "Hinata, I guess it will be different than fighting Ino, I need to think of something" she'd think, technicaly, she doesn't stand a chance against a Hyuga clan member, specially from the main branch of the familly, but at least she knows how Hinata fights. She thinks of a strategy, to the point that she can't listen to the conversations from around her.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kila-t-e.deviantart.com
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 10:08 am

Choji looks at Hinata and smiles again.
-"As you wish."
He then looks backward and see Kiba and the tasty looking dog (xD) acting all confident.
*Most sure of yourself you are, less defense and strategy you use.* He'd think. He put he's right hand against his check and relax.
He then look at the front of the class to Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom   Classroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Out of the RP :: Garbage-
Jump to: