Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hokage's tower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-29

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 10:36 pm

Here the tower who is the center of the school, the highest of all the village, here are place in memorial the pistures of the pprevious Hokages... Tsunade one is now here. A holy temple forbidden to everyone exept the Senseis and Tsunade (Staff only! Anko not have the right to enter this too, like every other "normal" students.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoroleplay.heavenforum.com
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-12-10

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 7:25 pm

Itachi arrived at the tower without a problem--neither the guards on duty outside the tower nor the jounin mulling around the town and area had noticed his presence. To be safe, Itachi kept hidden in the Hokage's office, waiting for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://ltf.deviantart.com
~Tsunade~

~Tsunade~

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 9:04 pm

Tsunade finally got to the Hokage's tower, that was where she left her earrings last time she came in.
- "Finally, I was searching for them all day long. I knew they would be here." She said taking it and putting them on her ears. She went to the window and looked outside in the school yard.
- 'They're supposed to come soon...'
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 10:05 pm

"Hokage-sama."

Itachi seemed to fade in from the shadows, dark eyes vacant of the Sharingan as a sign of peace. He did not detect any other chakra signature but Tsunade's, and deemed it safe to come out from his hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
~Tsunade~

~Tsunade~

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:39 pm

Tsunade heard a voice and turned around.
- "Yes?" She asked, she looked around but it seemed nobody was in.
- "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:54 pm

Stepping fully out into the room, Itachi gave a slight nod in a show of respect for the Hokage.
"I have come to report to you."
Back to top Go down
~Tsunade~

~Tsunade~

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 10:57 pm

Tsunade gave an attentioned look to him, she was surprised to see Itachi there. At least, he wasn't looking hostile.
- "Reporting? About what, why would you report to me? Dear..." She asked and retained her blush.
- 'Why would he report to me anyway...?'
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 12:03 am

Slightly frowning at the Hokage's actions, Itachi replied, "You are the Hokage, are you not? Who else would you have me report the Akatsuki Organization's recent activity to?"
Back to top Go down
~Tsunade~

~Tsunade~

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:16 pm

Tsunade nodded.
- "Right... so report." she told him as she looked again at the window. She smiled as she saw the students in the exams area.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 1:31 am

He nodded slightly before beginning.
"After weeks of searching, the Organization found the Five Tailed demon. They successfully captured the host and began to extract the demon as I left. They are currently searching for the Three and Four. Other than this, Akatsuki has been mostly quiet."
Itachi paused as a pair of guards outside of the office walked by the door, and began again when he was sure they would not hear him.
"They have had their suspicions against me and two others in the organization; they believed one of us three to be a spy...and just the day before my position was jeopardized. Kisame, my partner, had been searching through my belongings and found a scroll that he thought suspicious, and brought it to the leader. The leader released the jutsu that hid the information this scroll contained, and found that I am the spy. I now need to remain hidden in Konoha."
Back to top Go down
~Tsunade~

~Tsunade~

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm

Tsunade had a serious looking face, she turned back to look at Itachi and walked slowly to him then came closer to his face.
- "Good, so remain in the Hokage Tower..." She told him. She thought a little bit and smiled blushing in front of Itachi. Her serious face came back.
- "You dare to touch anything important and you're out." She said glaring at him. "Have a nice day." she said gently leaving the Hokage tower and went to the exams.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 8:54 pm

Quirking an eyebrow at the Godaime's inane behavior--'Is she feverish? Why blush so often?'--Itachi scowled at being talked to like a child. Besides, staying within the Hokage tower was tedious; if he couldn't touch anything, what was he supposed to do?

With nothing else to amuse himself with, Itachi sighed and quickly put up a genjutsu and a doppleganger of himself meditating, and leaves the tower to head over to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage's tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's tower   Hokage's tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage's tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Out of the RP :: Garbage-
Jump to: