Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Library

Go down 
+6
Shinaru Nara
Itachi Uchiha
Ino Yamanaka1
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
Shikamaru Nara
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

Number of posts : 50
Mood : Gloomy? Sure.
Friends : Itachi Uchiha.
Registration date : 2007-05-15

The Library Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:29 pm

This is the area of the school, known as "The Library."
Simply like any other library; here, Shinobi are to look-up and gather information of any kinds.
Abilities, Skills, Techniques, and any other sort of helpful things can be discussed between the students, teachers, and other ninjas attending the school.
Just remember, this is a library. Try not to cause as much commotion or disturbing outburts, or you'll have to face harsh consequences.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:36 pm

"Gee. Well, whatda ya know? A place where I can just simply relax...", said Shikamaru, who got out a book from a nearby shelf, then sat on a couch with his legs stretched out, and started to drift off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:23 pm

"Shikamaru! Shikamaru!..."
Naruto rushed into the library, already knowing that Shikamaru was there somewhere.

"...Huh?"
He spotted him, and sighed.
"Oh, just great! You're sleep?!"
Naruto shook him continuously.
"Hey? Hey? Wake up will ya? I need you're help, because you're the only one who doesnt seem to be busy..."
He waited until he got his attention, and just poked Shikamaru 'till he got up.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Mood : cocky
Friends : Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara
Registration date : 2007-05-14

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:41 am

sasuke walks in and looking at shikamaru and naruto.

"what are you two doing here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
Ino Yamanaka1

Ino Yamanaka1

Number of posts : 4
Mood : happy
Friends : Sasuke Uchiha1 and Naruto Uzumaki
Registration date : 2007-05-16

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:55 am

ino walks in and notices naruto and shikamaru on the floor. "what are you guys doing here?"

"shikamaru,you have to get ready,our date is tonight." ino looks to naruto. "naruto,sasuke, kakashi wants you and sakura to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:59 am

Shikamaru twitched in confusion. "W-what's all this commotion about? Cant a guy finally find a place where he can jus rest?...and Naruto, quick poking me."

He got up and stretched knowing that he wasnt going to be able to rest anymore now that they were here. Then replied to Sasuke. "I'm here just because I was looking for a place to rest...obviously my rest was shorter than expected."

"Heh Ino?..." Shikamaru looked at her and titled his head. "You must be more asleep than I just was. We dont have a date tonight. If we did...I never even knew from the start."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 11:14 pm

Naruto turned to Ino.
"Kakashi? Uhh, I already talked to him todey! He gave me the rest of the dey to go off and train!"

He then turned and looked at Shikamaru.
"...that's why I came here. To ask you...Shikamaru. Train with me! Hehe. C'mon, you're not gonna sit around all dey bein lazy are ya?! So what'll it be?!"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 12:00 am

"Train?", he sighed. "I guess I don't see the harm. Why not."
"But first..."

Shikamaru grabbed Naruto by the ear and went over to a nearby table, near a row of bookshelves.

"...You sit and hit the books. Dont question just do it. Try to learn a technique. I dont know...one that might...wow me. Think hard. And I guess by the time you're done, is the same time I should be back."
He got up, raised his hand up as a wave, and headed out the library. "I'm going to look for someone. I'll be back when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Mood : cocky
Friends : Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara
Registration date : 2007-05-14

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:46 pm

sasuke looks at the two and sighs "fine"sasuke walks out going to were kakashi is at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 197
Mood : dangerious,clam and quiet as usual
Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji
Registration date : 2007-05-29

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:42 am

Tackled Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Number of posts : 222
Mood : >;)
Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame
Registration date : 2007-06-26

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:27 pm

-Walks in

-Looks at everyone

-*what the hell is going on here!*

-Gets into fighting pose

-*Itachi! What the hell are u doin with my brother!*

-Looks at Shikamaru

-Does hansdsign

-Gets ready to do jutsu
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 3:14 pm

Shikamaru steps out in front of Shinaru. "No. It's fine. Lower your gaurd Shinaru."

He smirked at her, then waved slightly.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Number of posts : 122
Mood : ^_^
Friends : Naruto, Kisame, Shikamaru, Itachi, Neji, Injurie, Kiba, Shinaru
Registration date : 2007-07-06

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:38 am

Puchiko walked into the library, in search of a good place to sit and relax. she sighed and turned to Shikamaru.

"Shika, do you know any other places that are relaxing? Sakura won't shut up, and it looks like this place is occupied." She asked him, knowing he would probably have an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xwaitingx4xthex1x
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:58 pm

*stares*

I know one but it's a secret and I'm not going to tell you
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:21 pm

*stares right back at Itachi*

"Good for you. I don't really care if you're not going to tell me." She sad as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:56 pm

Shikamaru isn't gonna tell you too cuz i forbade him to...............you would most likely get ran over by that giant shark that I couldnt dissapear.

*thinks*'that stupid kisame should have told me how to get rid of it!! now a bungh of them are partying in the pond' Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:41 pm

Gaara Walks in the library,then stares at everyone while holding a photobook of sakura and then sand hides it.
"be quiet or else i will kick you out,or wisper"
Gaara walks out and cont. to look at the photobook.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:58 pm

*stares at Gaara like 'wtf'*

"Okay, but, Itachi, did you just see that too? I think I'm hallucinating...seeing Gaara walk around with a photobook of Sakura...OMG! STALKER!" *cringes* "ewww..."
Back to top Go down
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:13 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Gaara turns back to the group and sand
suddenly flys to puch,quietly and grabs her leg and hanging her upside-down and the sand brings her to him and he wispers something.
"i do not..stalk sakura..so..shut up or i will bann you from any libary and the hot springs for 2 weeks.."
Gaara lets the sand drop her and Walks out,quietly.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

Number of posts : 25
Mood : Anti-social as always.
Registration date : 2006-12-18

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:45 pm

Sasuke came in as indifferent as ever. He didn't come for a book or anything else reported to the books. He was looking for Naruto or Itachi. He needed to decide on something, he was thinking about things and they were both in these things. He didn't know if he'd join Itachi or not, because in first he wanted to kill him to avenge the clan but Itachi asked to join and had many reasons. Plus, he didn't know if he should tell Naruto he liked him... in a CERTAIN different manner than the other guys or HOW if he would.

He saw Itachi and Puchiko looking to Gaara. His eyes turned to Gaara, discovering the sand hiding the book. He smirked and his Sharingan saw the Sakura's photobook. His eyes widened.

- 'So Gaara has some interest for someone else than himself, plus it's Sakura? This sticky insane...? Hmph, at least they match, they're both insane.' he thought.

He looked back at Itachi and frowned, he didn't know very well Puchiko. He wondered as well why she was remaining with Itachi, who would like to stay close to this killer? Anyway, he leaned against one of the alley's bookcase and crossed his arms staring to the three of them.

- "..."
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:27 pm

Puchiko let out a yelp as she falls to the ground from Gaara's sand-grasp and rubbed her head as she slowly got up.

"Fine, no need to be PMSing..." She muttered, brushing dust off herself. she suddenly felt a pair of eyes on her and she turned around.

"Oh, hey Sasuke." she looked between Sasuke and Itachi and realized that her position was probably not the best, so she moved away from the two a bit.

"Are you suuuure you can't tell me about that spot, Shika?" She tried, sudenly interested, wanting a quite place to go to.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:45 pm

Sasuke glared to Gaara who just used his sand on Puchiko like he had every rights to do it. He looked at Puchiko with a serious look and cold pair of eyes.

- "Hello. Are you okay?" he said, god he hated to talk so much.

He gave another glare to Gaara.

- 'If you dare touching her again, I swear my chidori will get in your balls.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:50 pm

"O-oh, um, I-I'm alright!" Puchiko said with a light smile. "Just a bump on the head, that's all." She said to Sasuke, not wanting anything to break out in the Library, of all places.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:07 pm

Sasuke looked at her.

- "If you need a place to go and relax, there's my room or the fields. I didn't mean my room with... intentions, well ya know. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: The village hidden in the leaves :: School-
Jump to: