Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

place of relaxation and senery

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki
Shikamaru Nara
Itachi Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

Number of posts : 50
Mood : Gloomy? Sure.
Friends : Itachi Uchiha.
Registration date : 2007-05-15

place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:52 pm

Shikamaru smirked. "Okay, ok. Calm down you two. Heh, I'm a bit hungry myself too, so lets all eat until we drop!", he laughed some, then continued to walk to the village with Itachi & Naruto.

As they walked into the village, there was a ramen shop not too far away. Once they go inside, Shikamaru turned and faced the other two. "All right. Now you two go find a seat while I take the orders..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 197
Mood : dangerious,clam and quiet as usual
Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 11:27 pm

Alrighty.... So Naruto were do ya wanna sit? Window or corner or watever?
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 12:21 am

Naruto looks around.
"Hmmmm. Oh! Corner! Hehe, lets sit so far back Shikamaru wont be able to see us in the crowd..."
He smiled and pointed to Itachi the direction of where the empty seats were in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 12:45 am

Sure but we gotta be fast *sneer*
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 6:56 am

Naruto snickers slightly.
“Alryte! Shh...come on....”

As they headed to the far back of the restaurant to grab seats, Naruto quickly pulled Itachi down to sit an then shoved his face down on the table.
“Stay low! Do you wanna get caught?!”

He peeked up an around slightly to see if Shika was done with the orders yet.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:46 am

Shikamaru had already placed the order of two Ramen for the other two, and some mackerel and kelp for himself.
Though as soon as he gets the tray of food, he looks over the crowd for Itachi and Naruto, they both seemed nowhere to be found.
He sighed, “Ugh. Idiots...”

He then continued his way through the crowd, walking as if he knew where he was going, hoping that the two would soon pop from nowhere before he got too ticked.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Number of posts : 122
Mood : ^_^
Friends : Naruto, Kisame, Shikamaru, Itachi, Neji, Injurie, Kiba, Shinaru
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:52 am

Meanwhile in the field...

Puchiko was walking around aimlessly while she sang when she wondered upon a field. 'This place looks perfect to rest...' She thought to herself. She made her way over to a tree, and found something peculiar. It was a camcorder.

"What the..." Puchiko mumbled to herself as she opened it, and started to watch it. "Shika? and Ino? What the hell?" She almost yelled when she saw Naruto transform back into himself from Ino's form. she laughed quietly at Shikamaru's reaction.

'Hmm... better go find Shika and Naruto...' she thought, seeing as how the person who was doing the recording was never revealed. she walked back into town, camcorder in hand, wondering where the two could have gone. She looked over to the ramen bar. 'Of course...' she thought as she walked in, luckily seeing Shikamaru disappear into the crowd of people.

"Shika!" Puchiko called to him through the crowd as she made her way through, finding Shika, Naruto and Itachi at a table with their ramen. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of Itachi, but shook it off.

"Shika, Naruto, I found this, is it yours?" She asked, putting the camcorder on the table in front of Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xwaitingx4xthex1x
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 8:24 pm

=.="

"and where in the world did you find that thing?.....I don't even know you!!!".................OMG.................... STALKER!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:12 pm

"I am not a stalker. I just happened to be in the field when I found this. I figured since Naruto was on the tape, that I'd check the Ramen bar to see wether or not they were here." Puchiko said, turning a light shade of pink.

"Fine. Good bye, Naruto-sama, Shikamaru-sama, Itachi-teme." She said somewhat bitterly as she left.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:28 pm

.......... I would kill sasuke right now if U said she didn't blush when she said 'Naruto'. And what is with Itachi-teme? *bleh*
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 pm

...........or was it Shikamaru she blushed at? Yea I think so.

(Sorry bout the duble poastin' I just had to) Sad
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 8:05 pm

(ooc: wait, what? so, if I said that I didn't blush at Shikamaru, then you would have killed Sasuke? o_0)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:02 pm

( haven't you heard of "I could have sworn i saw _____ go buy a _____,if it wasn't I would ________ "?)
Back to top Go down
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Gaara walks in the place and looks at everyone then itachi.
"..."
Gaara stares at itachis eyes then says,"you..have the same eyes as sasuke..."
gaara stands there like he is frozen and slowly the sand comes out of the gourd and sorrounds him.
"heh..i will have a pleasure killing you.."
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:55 pm

(ooc: ...*sweatdrop* no... ^_^...wait, maybe I have... I just don't get it... and that's sad. I usually pick up on these things... but, care to explain? lol)
Back to top Go down
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:07 pm

(ooc: ok,well...in the chunnin exams,sasuke and gaara where fighting and they hate each other...so...because he has the sharingan like sasuke...if he kills itachi he will have the same pleasure if he killed sasuke..you see??)
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:01 pm

(ooc: um, sorry Gaara, that was to Itachi... but now I understand where YOU'RE coming from. lol)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:15 pm

"Gaara? When did u come here? Why R U here? And I would have you on the ground crying for mercy before you can lay a grain of sand on me."
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Number of posts : 222
Mood : >;)
Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:47 pm

*walks in and looks at everybody*

hmmm.....

*looks over at itachi*

*goes a bit red*

*dissapears*

*reapears behind shikamaru*

*flicks him over the head*

Hey Loser! What u doin here!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:05 pm

O.O

"now alota ppl ar here!!!!! Shikamaru y did u tell ppl bout this place?!?!?! this was suposed to be a secret!!! T.T"
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:07 pm

plz itachi he didnt tell me.... i found it by myself!

*looks back at shikamaru*

Well answer me!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:23 pm

O.O
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:25 pm

*sits beside shika*

*orders a bowl of beef ramen*
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:03 pm

"Make that two Shinaru.", said Shikamaru. Then he sighed. "Must you alweys know what I'm up to everytime...sis?"

"Oh. And as for your question. Of what I'm doing here. Heh. Looks like I'm getting a good help of ramen."

He glanced at Itachi. "Oh dont blame me, Itachi. For so much people to come. Dont you think loud mouth Naruto would of had something to do with it? But who knows. Shinaru jus said she found the place herself. I think Naruto spreaded the rumors to the others.", he sighed once more. "That's what we get when hanging with a knucklehead."
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:17 pm

*hits shika over head*

*sends him flying outta his seat*

UR THE KNUCKLE HEAD! ERRR!

*gives shika a nasty look*

*turns back to chef*

*orders 2 bowls of ramen*

*orders some sake*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

place of relaxation and senery
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next