Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Companion Missing

Go down 
+4
Gaara Of the Sand
Puchiko Sukoshi
Uchiha Sasuke
Kiba Inuzuka
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:00 pm

As you pass by the fields, you might have a view over what could be considered a "strange" scene. A young boy, a teenager with red stripes on his face is walking around like an animal, sniff the area like a dog. For those who know him, he's Kiba from the Inuzuka clan, a clan known for their ability to raise dogs for battles.
Kiba seems to be looking for something, or someone. Also, if you know him, you'll notice that he's alone, where's Akamaru?

Kiba sniffs around then stood up disapointed "Man, these flowers aren't helping at all, I can't get his sent like that!" He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

Number of posts : 25
Mood : Anti-social as always.
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:08 pm

Needing some fresh air and some peace for his headhache, Sasuke walked out of the school and went on the fields to smell the nice fresh air which was a little bit covered of flower scent. The only thing that caught his eyes has been Kiba, sniffing and walking on his four paws like a dog on the herb and flowers. He stared at him getting a sweat drop.

- "For god sake, would you stand up and stop playing hide and seek with your dog like dogs?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Number of posts : 122
Mood : ^_^
Friends : Naruto, Kisame, Shikamaru, Itachi, Neji, Injurie, Kiba, Shinaru
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:31 pm

Puchiko wanted to try the field again to see if it was clear. 'No such luck...' She thought as she spotted Kiba...without Akamaru? She ignored Sasuke and walked up to Kiba.

"Kiba, are you looking for Akamaru?" She asked looking around. "Want some help?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xwaitingx4xthex1x
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:46 pm

Kiba turned around and noticed Puchiko and Sasuke watching him. He frowns as Sasuke "insults" him.

"Someone's not in a good mood huh? Well it's no reason to piss people off around you!"

As Puchiko walked up to him. He goes back to his searching "Yeah, He ran away for some reason, it's as if he smelled something bad in the air." he said while sniffing around again. "Some help would be welcome, he could be anywhere!" He said then standing up on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:57 pm

"Okay. I'll most certainly help." She said with a smile.

"Akamaru! C'mere boy!" She called out. She headed to the opposite edge of the field from Kiba and tried calling again. No such luck.

"Any luck finding his trace yet, Kiba?" Puchiko called out to him.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:07 pm

Kiba went back to his searching again, sniffing around.
"All I can smell is flower, at this rate it might be better to ask either Hinata or Neji. They could find his footprints easely."
he looks in he grass, trying to find anything in the grass could give a clue
"A dog's footprints in a field this big, it's like lookin for a brain cell in Naruto's head!"
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:15 pm

Puchiko laughed lightly.

"Kiba, that was mean, but it was just too true..." She said, paushing again to call for Akamaru. she frowned. "Maybe we better ask Hinata then. Just not Neji. He creeps me out. Destiny this, destiny that..."
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:39 pm

laughs of his own joke. "Glad that someone agrees!"

"I know that Neji isn't he nicest guy around, I don,t like the way he treats Hinata, but if he's the only option, I wont let go of a chance to find my buddy just for personnal matters"
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:42 pm

"Oh! I was just stating I didn't like him and not to use him if we had a choice, but we don't. So that's fine. what's important is that we have to find Akamaru!" Puchiko said, not wanting personal affairs to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:51 pm

Sasuke couldn't help but to smile when he heard about looking for a brain cellule in Naruto's brain. But he didn't care. Where could be this dog now? He walked around, maybe Akamaru would come to him by itself.
Back to top Go down
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:51 pm

Gaara comes in and hears something quietly snoring about 1/4 a mile away from the group and picks it up.
"..what the hell...this is the dog that is with that dog boy..hmm.."
Gaara thinks for a moment and the sand covers the dog and walks to the group and takes a good 5 min.
"here you go kiba,did you lose a dog?"
The sand uncovers akamaru sleeping and the dog wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:29 pm

Kiba stood up, taken by surprise by Gaara's apparition. "Whoa, didn't smell ya comming!"
He took Akamaru then stared at Gaare "A sand ninja..is that what freaked Akamaru out?" he thinks. He can't help but not totally trust him, well with all the war stuff that happened during that Chunnin exam.
"Thanks..." he says, hesitating, yet thanksful.
Back to top Go down
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:04 am

Gaara walks away.
"i know what your thinking...i have changed..."
Gaara disappears in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:21 am

Puchiko shivered as Gaara left and she came over to Kiba.

"He found Akamaru?" She said in suprise as she gently scratched behind Akamaru's ears.

(ooc: Sasuke, go play with Akamaru! lol [you know the fanboys would love it...])
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:47 am

Sasuke looked at Gaara then the others, does Gaara really changed? Maybe. It was not of his business anyway. He then saw a ball of fur coming to him and it jumped on him, he fell on the ground on the herb and flowers. Surprised to see Akamaru on him he tried to protect his face as the dog started licking it!

- "Why does he loves me?" he said. "Why my face?!" but he was smiling anyway, teasing the dog.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:00 am

Puchiko was giggling at Sasuke and Akamaru.

"Oi, is your Naru-kun was here, you know he would just melt." she sid teasingly to Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:33 pm

Naruto sneeked up from behind, an stood next to Puchiko. He knew it would scare her alittle to see him come from nowhere, but he jus giggled an leaned against to her, whispering...
"Wel, isnt that cute. Sasuke playing with a dog. Hehe..."

His face then changed into a sort of puppy-dog-pout, an he sniffled slightly.
"That dog must be the luckest breathing thing in the world right about now..."
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:59 pm

Kiba watches as Akamaru started to lick Sasuke's face.
"Well that's unusual! He's rarely that cuddly to people...ha ha..Ithat goes for both Sasuke and Akamaru in a way!" He said, not really intending to insult anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:04 pm

"Naru-kun, what the hell?!" Puchiko whispered fiercely to him. "and you're jealous of the pup, are you?" She aske dhim with a smirk.

"True, Kiba. True." Puchiko said, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:16 pm

Naruto blushed slightly an turned, not facing Puchiko. He crossed his arms an put on a fake angered face, as if he didnt care.

"Hmpf! Jealous?! Not at all. They make a pretty good couple as a matter of fact..."
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:19 pm

"You are TOO Jealous! Uzumaki Naruto, look at me straight in the eye and tell me you DO NOT like Uchiha Sasuke." Puchiko said, standing in front of Naruto, hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 pm

Naruto turned around, an faced Puchiko.
Then he closed his eyes, not making contact to her.
With his arms still folded, he sighed.

"..............."

After a moment of thought, he looked her straight in the eyes, an poked her nose, as if it were a playful button. Then giggled, an smiled brightly at Puchiko.

"Hehe. Alryte. And? So...what if I do...?!"
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:06 pm

Puchiko gasped and clapped a little. "Naru-kun likes Sasu-kun and together they equal LOVE!" she said happily.

"What do you MEAN 'so what if I do?' ? Naruto, you dobe, Sasuke likes you too. Make a move!" She said with a smile. she loved playing Matchmaker, even though her love life was a complete mess.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:24 pm

Sasuke's eyes caught Naruto by the corner. He tried to ignore them, letting Puchiko and Naruto speaking as Akamaru stopped licking his face and gave him a nose tap to get his attention. He grabbed Akamaru in his arms and stood up.

- "What are you talking about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:11 pm

Puchiko grinned is somewhat evilly at the both of them. "Well, I think Naruto can answer that for you, Sasuke. Right, Naruto?" She said with a smirk. "Well, I'll let you tell him and I feel like playing with Akamaru." She said, gently taking Akamaru out of Sasuke's hands and leaving the two to talk. "I think I did it, Akamaru!" she whispered to the dog, who gave a small bark in reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Companion Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Companion Missing
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: The village hidden in the leaves :: The fields-
Jump to: