Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exam arena

Go down 
+13
Uchiha Sasuke
Naruto Uzumaki
Tayuya
Neji Hyuga
Hanabi Hyuga
Hinata Hyuga
Kiba Inuzuka
Sakura Haruno
Sabaku no Gaara
Anko Mitarashi
Shino Aburame
Temari
Choji Akimichi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anko Mitarashi

Anko Mitarashi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Exam arena - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 4:41 pm

Anko looked at the fight, Shino didn't seem enough to be all right to continue the battle. She jumped on the battle field and raised her hand.
- "Shino looks not enough all right to continue, I will declare Neji the winner if Shino doesn't react I let him one minute." She said.
- ' I hope he will be okay, owwee... Temari looks strong I wonder if I'll be smart enough and strong to fight against her now. I remember when she almost killed Tenten... She's no mercy. ' she though.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 11:46 am

Choji looks at Shino all the minute long Shino isn't moving.
-"How cruel this was..."
He looks around and at the panel. Itachi will be versus Tayuya. He then look at Itachi and smiles like saying "good luck" Then he looks back at Hinata.
-"GO HINATA! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT! YOU'RE STRONGH, YOU JUST DON'T IT YET!!!! GO ON HINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He'd scream like a psycho.
Choji then silent and glare Kiba.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoroleplay.heavenforum.com
Anko Mitarashi

Anko Mitarashi

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 12:38 pm

Anko stared at Shino during the minute, he didn't move so she had no choice.
- ' I guess I have no choice now, I am sorry for you Shino. ' She thought. She still had her hand raised in the air and looked at Neji then in front of herself.
- "I, Mitarashi Anko, declare Hyuga Neji the winner." She said loudly to help people to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai Yuhi

Kurenai Yuhi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 1:29 pm

kunerai enters the exam arena and looks around. She then looks at Shino falled on the ground.
-"Shino! ..."
*Ooohh yeah! it's they'se exam for the mission. Oh no. Shino lost. He was the more powerful Jonin of my team...* She'd think.
She looks at the pannel.
*Next is Hinata... versus Sakura she got chance...but...* She thinks again.

Last edited by Choji Akimichi on Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 9:56 pm

Naruto looked to the side, at Hinata, who was standing right next to him though slightly behind him as well. He turned a bit and smiled brightly at her.
"Yeah, Hinata! Sure I'm gonna' watch you in your match..."
He then stopped smiling and looked around, to see if anyone was near him & Hinata. Naruto then whispered to her.
"But...you just gotta' promise to watch me in MY match as well, okey? Hehe."

Naruto then gasped slightly as he then heard people talking from different areas. He then seen Shino on the ground, and thought to himself. [Aw mann. That Shino guy looked strong enough to WIN this match...but I guess I was wrong. Hmpf]. The match would seem to be over.

Looking back at Hinata, Naruto sighed, and smile at her.
"So, your brother won, huh? Cool! I knew he would of, from the start! Arent you glad for him, Hinata?!"

He turned once more, though hesitating to smile. [Ugh. What am I saying? I didnt know NEJI was gonna' win. And how could I have known from the start when obviously I was one of the latest people to arrive. But I gotta' stay positive for Hinata's sake].

Anko Mitarashi declared Neji the winner. [That's just one more step towards MY match], thought Naruto.
"The Second Match?!?!"

Naruto then thought to himself, out loudly.
"Oh...yeahh...that's right. I-I must have forgot...since I was late-and-all."

He shifted to Hinata...
"Ahh! That's ryte! You're fighting Sakura, arent you Hinata??

Before even Hinata could speak back to Naruto, there was an outburst from the crowd directed right at Naruto & Hinata.

That outburst was none-other than Choji Akimichi, chanting -"GO HINATA! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT! YOU'RE STRONGH, YOU JUST DON'T IT YET!!!! GO ON HINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Naruto turned around and faced Choji, then began to laugh, at him, and chanted along with him, while raising one fist in the air.
"YEAH! HINATA! GO, GO! YOU CAN DO IT"

Whoa. Something rattled Naruto's gut. [Wait...a...minute. Hinata's facing...Sakura.], he thought to himself.

Though still smiling with one fist in the air, chanting for Hinata, a sweat drop fell down the side of his face. [Sakura's gonna' KILL ME for chanting for the opposite team.]

Naruto sighed in relief. [Oh, wait. That's right. Hehe, I bet Sakura's too busy fighting with Ino over there about Sasuke to even notice me chanting for Hinata. This is cool!]
"Go for it Hinata! Dont hold back!"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 1:19 am

Hinata nods after Naruto's request.
"Oh he talked to me...I'm so happy.."
She was smiling again then nods. Her cheeks were still red when he was talking to her.
Her eyes widen again once more when he suddendly start laughing, she would meeps, surprised by his reaction before her match. The only thing she could hear now was Naruto's voice, cheering her up before she got in her fight with Sakura. Her eyes were brighting alittle. Staring at him singing with Choji.
Hinata smiled and then, without thinking, she would hugs Naruto quickly.
-Thanks...I won't hold back...I promise..
"Did I...really did what I think?...!"
She blink again and place her fingers infront of her lips.
"Oh I did hug him!!..."
She nods quickly, without saying a words, she ran quickly at the battle field, still have her blushing emotion on her face. Waiting for the fight to start now.
Back to top Go down
~Ino Yamanaka~

~Ino Yamanaka~

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 9:15 pm

Ino was currently fighting with Sakura.
-"YOU CELLING BOARD... I AM GONN--"
She saw this was turn to Sakura to fight.
*Go ahead Sakura! Maybe this match will completely scratch you face so you'll be sooooo ugly that Sasuke will finaly be mine!* She'd think.
Ino just sit back with the other glaring Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 2:49 pm

Sakura finally notices that the fight between Neji and Shino was over. She goes to the fences and looks down at Shino and Neji "Oh no, I missed part of the battle, and it's my turn now!" she thinks. She doesn't notices that Choji and Naruto are cheering for Hinata nearby. She is nervous, Neji seemed to had hurt Shino quite bad.

"Ok Sakura, get an hold of yourself, Sasuke is watching now so it's the perfect moment to make a good impression and to humiliate Ino" she thinks then while walking to the stairs. When she passes next to Ino, she glares back at her and keeps anon walking. She goes to the battle field to meet her opponent, Hinata Hyuga.

Sakura takes a deep breath and then glares at Hinata, she quickly points her index at her and yell "I hope that you're ready Hinata, cause I'm going to fight for real!" with a confident tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kila-t-e.deviantart.com
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 3:04 pm

Kiba covers his ears "man why are they chanting like that, on top on that their singing suck!" he thinks while wathcing Naruto and Choji chanting for Hinata. He does want Hinata to win, but wont go that far to cheer for her! Akamaru whines and hides in Kiba's sweater, his dog ears are more sensitive than humans' ears.

When Hinata is on the field though, he raises his fist and pints up his thumb. That's his way to Cheer for his teamate.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi

Uchiha Itachi

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 3:46 pm

Smiling to himself--and doing as his brother had forcefully demanded--Itachi once again camouflaged in the shadows. 'It's good to see that he has made friends once again--friends who will support him...' Itachi's thoughts went back to the betrayal he had experienced, Shisui, and Shisui's death by his own hand. His eyes flashed red with the Sharingan, but Itachi quickly regained his composure and his control over the Sharingan, and his eyes were once more black.
He did not linger on these memories, and instead brought his attention to the match that was starting. The Hyuuga prodigy and the Aburame boy's match had been interesting enough, however, the two kunoichi who were about to face off were not as interesting. His brother's teammate, the pink haired one, seemed frivolous and superficial, and the Hyuuga heiress seemed shy and weak in determination.

'Who knows,' he thought, 'perhaps there will be surprises in this fight.'

OOC: Wow... the layout change is really bright!
Back to top Go down
http://ltf.deviantart.com
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 pm

Choji looks at the pannel.

Shino VS Neji
Sakura VS Hinata
Choji VS Kiba
Temari VS Anko
Gaara VS Hanabi
Naruto VS Tenten
Tayuya VS Itachi
Sasuke VS Ino
Kurenai VS Yukina

He sits beside Naruto.
-"Oh no, another battle is a step closer to THE battle... The one I am in."
He begin to shakes and looks at Naruto.
-"N-n-naruto? Do you think I have a chance to win?" He'd say looking at Naruto with puppy eyes.
*AT LEAST I AM NOT VERSUS ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* He'd think.
Choji continue eating chips nervously with scary eyes because he's nervous.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 10:45 pm

Naruto looked over at the panel as well.

He heard Choji's question then looked over at Choji and sighed.
As he sat in the seat, he then looked in the battlefield, and placed both his hands behind his head, as if he were resting.
"Do you have a chance, of winning?! Against Kiba?! Well I don't know! You tell me!"

He squinted his eyes, then crossed his arms and frowned.
"At least YOU get a good enough challenge to face. Pffft. I gotta' face a girl!"

Naruto looked at Sakura entering the center of the arena.
"Sakura even has a good-enough opponent! Hmmm, well, I don't know. But Hinata MUST be good somehow. I mean she IS Neji's sister!"

Still sitting in the seat next to Choji, He then glances over at Sasuke, and smirks.
"Heh-heh. Well Choji. Sasuke has a greatly matched opponent. Don't you think?!"
Naruto points at the panel for Choji to see whom Sasuke was to soon be facing.

He then took his mind off of the Incomprehensible panel, and looked in the direction of the match.
"Agh! What's taking so long?! When's that lady gonna' start the match for Sakura and Hinata?!", shouted Naruto, as he then stood up from his seat and focused at the starting match in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 46
Mood : Unknown as always
Friends : Puchiko Sukoshi, Naruto Uzumaki, Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:27 pm

Neji was walking back where the seats was, his eyes were glaring at Hinata that was running right at the battle field. He murmured when she was infront of her opponent.
-You better be good in that fight...after all, your bloodline is one of the best one...
He would gaze away, sitting away from the others, watching carefully at the fight that was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:48 pm

Hinata's back started to feel cold when she did heard Neji's voice that was really close from her ears. She would close her eyes quickly as if she was attacked by him, even if he din't even rase his hand at her. When she glanced quickly around, she saw that he was sitting away.
She could him staring at her though. Hinata's mind was now on Naruto, that was sit with everyone else. She shook her head alittle, thinking.
"Stop those daydreaming...I need to keep focus now..."
Hinata rase her head up, listening Sakura's speech.
She then bow her head quickly.
-Um....I challenged you...
She then rase up two fingers from her left hand, against her right one. Her voice was more stronger now that she din't wanted everyone to think that she was too embarassed or shy to show up her skills from the Hyuga's bloodline. She yelled.
-Byakugan!...
The power did now appear, ready to start the match at anytime, even if she was abit nervous. Din't know about Sakura's technique and everything. But now it was the perfect to impress Naruto. Showing what she can do.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 3:21 pm

Kiba turns to Naruto and uncovers his ears, he did managed to overheard what Naruto said [well it isn't hard, thinking of how loudly Naruto naturally talks] "Hey you loser! Neji and Hinata are cousins, not sibling!" he yelled. Akamaru comes out of Kiba's sweater again, all that chanting hurted his ears at first.

[OOC: Just to make it clear, I'm not insulting anyone for real]
Back to top Go down
Yukina Nara

Yukina Nara

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 3:38 pm

Yukina arrived behind the two boys, and looked at the display panel.

- Hello, the friends… Naruto hello… made it while reddening.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 5:17 pm

As Naruto still stood up from his seat...he heard Kiba somewhat shout at him, reminding Naruto that Neji & Hinata were only cousins and not connected as brother & sister. Obviously Kiba correcting him, surely ticked Naruto off. So he squinted his eyes and glared at Kiba, then balled his hands in fists.
"Well how was I supposed to know!"

He now began to yell at Kiba, and pointed one finger at him.
"Nobody ever tells me ANYTHING around here! And of course YOU know a lot more about Hinata than probably I do...you're her partner! You'd be pathetic if you DIDN'T know!" Naruto panted heavily.

Naruto placed his finger down...looked towards the ground...and sighed.
Still standing, he then lifted his head up, placed both hands behind his head, and started tightening his headband, then looked at Kiba once more and smiled brightly at him.
"Ugh. Brother! Sister! Cousins! Tomato! Tamato!"

Once done adjusting his headband, Naruto heard a voice from a distance applying "...Naruto, hello..."
He turned around; looking behind him of the direction from where the voice had came.

"Yukina! Hey!” Naruto would shout out loudly, as he smiled brightly from seeing that Yukina had arrived.
"What brings you here?! Oh, that's right, you have a match too, huh?! But your match is last! If I were you I'd be training!"

He waved over at her to come sit near him & Choji.
"Hurry up and get in a seat before that fight starts!"
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 8:20 pm

Kiba calmed down and turned away "Do you really have to yell all the time!? we are not deaf you know!" he'd say, obviously he changed the subject totally, he wont admit that Naruto was right for one thing, there was no way for him to know that much about Hinata and Neji's familly tree.

Akamaru turned to Yukina and barked, more like saying "hi" or something. Kiba looks at the fight that is about to start "Brother, sister, cousin, tomato, tamato...It's not that simple and even I have an hard to time understand what's between the Hyugas!" he thinks

"Man, my match is right after this, hurry up Anko and let them start the fight already!" he thinks then
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 8:41 pm

Choji looks at the girl.
-"Hello Yukina." He'd say.
He then smiles when he heard the two fighting for the Hinata and Neji relation.
-"Enough you two... Let's start fighting about the REAL things. WHERE THEY KEEP THE FOOD OVER HERE?!?" He'd say looking at Naruto and Kiba. He then looks at Anko and sigh.
*MAN! What are she waiting?!*He'd think.
Back to top Go down
Anko Mitarashi

Anko Mitarashi

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:05 pm

Anko looked at the others.
- "Hey, Hinata you're ready?" She looked at Sakura "Sakura, you are too?" She asked and smiled.
She putted her hand in the air and started to yell :
- "Ready? Fight 2, Sakura versus Hinata!" She yelled and jumped back another time over the edge. she went to Choji.
- "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 7:27 pm

As soon as Anko declared the beginning of the fight, Sakura quickly reached for her pocket with her right hand and took out three shurikens, which she quickly threw toward Hinata "Lets see how quick she is" she'd think
"CHAAA! YOU CAN DO IT SAKURA! SASUKE IS WATCHING YOU! SHOW THEM ALL WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!" her inner self would think then.
Back to top Go down
Choji Akimichi
Admin
Choji Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 9:59 pm

Choji looks up at Anko all shaking and nervous.
-"W-w-what? Me? I am ok. I am just gonna die in the next fight! No really, I don't know why I should be nervous!"
*At least I can still give up just after the match begins.... so I'll be still alive for the breakfast.*He'd think.
Choji then throw behind him the empty chips bag he was eating and open a new one.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 5:57 pm

Hinata's eyes were blank as she was staring at Sakura, ready to start the fight, she twitches and jump quickly away from her first move, shurikens...a quickly weapon that could really hurt if she don't pay attention.
She land closer from her opponent and attempt to use her byakugan, like this she could see Sakura's chakra points. Two fingers rises up. Ready to hit.
She would yell while trying to hit her chest one time, if her attack will work. Sakura will lose some chakra, if not, Hinata will just miss her first move, din't make a good impression infront of her cousin that was watching every move she would made.
(OOC: I'm so sorry I wasn't here for lots of times...but now I'm back)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 10:37 am

Sakura takes out a kunai knife from her pocket, she holds it with her right hand "She can see my Chakra points. I must prevent her to hit me." she thinks. She stays in place. She tries to block Hinata's hand with her kunai knife as she comes, if she fails, she'll be hit by Hinata's attack.
However, if she does manages to block Hinata's move, she'll try to punch Hinata's face while she's close with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 5:50 pm

Naruto felt like standing up, out of his seat, for THIS battle! Though, surprisingly he didn't shout...just stared into the match between Sakura -vs- Hinata.
He then thought to himself, while he balled-up his fists and looked blankly out in the area...
[-Argh! Who should I chant for?! Well of course I must shout for Sakura! She's my partner!-]

He watched the match, menacingly, then seen Sakura take out a kunai knife from her pocket.
[-Eh! I gotta shout for Hinata too! She's a friend! And everyone knows she might fall on her feet! But that's just the reason to chant for her! So she can believe that she has a fighting chance!........but for now, I'll keep quiet, and wait. Yes...wait. Until someone is hit on the ground, THEN that's my queue to shout for whoever to get up! Yeah! That's my plan, believe it. Heh. I'm so clever! I bet NOBODY has even thought of MY idea yet!-]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exam arena   Exam arena - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exam arena
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next