Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mission to moon country!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nejiiam

nejiiam

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-30

mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:19 pm

neji lays on the ground in front of itachi........" help!? Hey!? wat the hell is going on!?" neji jumps up in a rage....neji makes some hand signs forbiden tec. reveal......neji reveals he too has eyes that contain sharingan, he was able to get them threw reviewed scrolls written by orichamaru....." you can beat...ugh" neji leans over for a second " you can't beat me here, i have the white eyes and the sharingan to use you can't ugh" again neji leans over " beat me now hehehe...." neji looks tired but has done nothing much. he looks as if hae has been threw a battle.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Number of posts : 222
Mood : >;)
Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:22 pm

*reappears into a meadow*

*smiles*

*gets out of anbu clothes and into akatsuki clothes*

*puts on mask and ring*

*jumps off to where nejiiam is*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:46 am

just as she apprears neji grabs her by her foot and launches her toward itachi. " nice try but NO!"
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:59 am

*poof shinaru turns into a log*

*reappears behind nejjiam and kicks him down to ground*

*smiles*

really neji is that all u got....

*smirks*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:42 am

(( you can't block everything)) neji lays on the ground looking up at the girl all i got!? "heh" neji appears behind her " 8 trigrams 8 gates assult"
neji strikes her 8 chakra gates neji moved to fast for her to stop him or getaway..........she lays on the ground " i hope jutsu aren't in your future!"
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:15 pm

*gets up*

*smiles* smart kid but.. *poof* turns into log

*jumps up from a tree*

not SMART ENOUGH!

*pulls out a sword and spins*

LEAF STYLE CRESANT MOON DANCE

*three of me appears and the real me comes down for the strike*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:35 pm

neji smerks, just as she comes down.......turns into a puff os smoke...neji stands behind a tree waiting....smerking cause NOBODY knows where he is
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:14 pm

*Shinaru dissapears adn reappears behind neji holding the sword to his neck*

"Tag ur itachi neji-san"

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:37 pm

Neji finishs her sentece..."your it!" Neji forces chakra out his fingers cutting her sword. And stabs her with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:12 pm

*falls forward coughing up blood*

*smiles while blood drips down mouth*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:44 am

neji looks around woth his white eye tec look for any sign of movement.......he looks in side the girl, neji had punctured her lung she will need medical tretment or she'll die in about 72 hours.........." i could have been your friend stranger...insted you betray me......why is that.....and i don't even know you!"
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:02 pm

*struggles to get up but still is smile*

i have teammates not friends, I WAS MOCKED EVERYDAY IN THE SAND VILLAGE! and now ITS NO DIFFERENT BACK IN MY HOME VILLAGE! THEY STILL MOCK ME NOW THAT IM HOME!

*eyes go red with anger*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:01 pm

" And you have to betray me......one of the people that didn't mock you to prove THEM wrong!!!".............neji looks away with anger " i didn't mock you, i didn't hate you, i didn't want to kill you, but you betray me anyway!?" neji turns to look at her......his eyes have sharingan...." i can see past your sandy shell. IF I DIDN'T
DO ANYTHING TO YOU WHY DO YOU BETRAY ME!?" Chakra surrounds neji.....WHY!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:09 am

U WERE GOING TO UR ALL LIKE THEM HYUGA I COULD TELL

dissapears in a wave of sand
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:33 pm

" LIAR! I'm NOTHIN LIKE THEM. THEY BETRAY ME AND KILL MY FATHER. I'M NOTHING LIKE THEM HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Neji's chakra is all over " you can't hide from me"
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:23 pm

reappears in old childhood bedroom in the nara house

akatsuki change into normal clothes and i go and lay in my bed

looks up at ceiling

heres mom call out "shikamaru! Shinaru! dinner!"

sniffs the air only to smell the excellent cooking i grew up on

runs out of room and catches up with shika

me and shika sit down at the table waiting for supper
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:30 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:16 pm

eats up dinner and grabs weapons

runs out the door

walks around the village
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:48 pm

She walks outside. " i challange you. right here and now!" neji looks at her
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 4:15 pm

"sorry to dissapoint u but..." passes scroll to neji that was from lady Tsunade

smirks " i have a A-Rank mission to attend to"

dissapears in a wave of sand

appears at the doors of hokage tower

walks in with everything ready
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:29 pm

"hm" Neji walks toward a house that has no front sign, no windows and only one door. Neji makes sure he's not being followed and knocks on the door 4 time, then 2 and enters.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:25 pm

walks into lord tsunade's office and bows

"Lord tsunade"

she looks up and says "up shinaru and come here"

walks over to desk

"your mission as you know is a A-Rank mission. Ur objective is to.... (looks up) Bring in the guy!"

I look over to see a handson teenage guy with muscles and gorgous blue eyes

she continues "This is Shinto Aburame. You must safely excort him to the sand village for a peace meeting so in other words ur his bodygaurd foe a few days!"

Shinto walks over and bows

i bow back "hello"

as he comes up he winks

i go a bit red
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:12 am

neji come out of the house, in a full black robe. just befor exiting he places an ANBU mask on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:16 pm

walks out with shinto and walks over to the great gate
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:22 pm

neji walks up to shinaru. In a deep voice " Plz come with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mission to moon country!!!!   mission to moon country!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mission to moon country!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next