Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

place of relaxation and senery

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki
Shikamaru Nara
Itachi Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 197
Mood : dangerious,clam and quiet as usual
Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji
Registration date : 2007-05-29

place of relaxation and senery Empty
PostSubject: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 8:16 pm

It's a medow where coultless colourful flowers Bloom. A place that is quiet, peaceful,and always welcoming. Only Naruto and Itachi know where it is (maybe sauske too) tongue . A pond is located nearby too.
The whole place is in a mountian overlooking a river and waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

Number of posts : 50
Mood : Gloomy? Sure.
Friends : Itachi Uchiha.
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:53 pm

Shikamaru entered into the place of relaxation, and said "..Finally...A place that's simular to me."
Then he went over to a nice place of grass near the river, not too far from the waterfall, and he started drifitng off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 11:04 pm

Not so very far away Itachi Was Trainin with Naruto.

(By the Pond of corse)

Naruto Was learning how to summon the White Shark.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:48 am

The training bewteen Itachi and Naruto seemed to make a noise, not so peaceful, it startled Shikamaru with his rest.

Well just as Naruto once again tried to focus on his newly trained jutsu...suddenly his body froze. Naruto's hands released from making the handsign...and Naruto then raised one hand.

"Over here!", shouts a voice from a distant, right across from Naruto, standing next to a tree, stood Shikamaru Nara.

“Scared? Dont be. Heh, it's only my shadow possession jutsu."
Shikamaru walked over towards Itachi, and so did Naruto because he was still under Shika's jutsu.

"Itachi...Itachi. Training someone outside of your own henchmen seems a bit...odd. You know your jutsu is strong and rare. So what means you to teach one of them to Naruto?”
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 5:28 pm

(Itachi whipers to Shikamaru)
"Well as you know Shikamaru, that I reallly hate my lil' brother.........and you might be able to guess the rest. Naruto here wants to beat down Sauske I want Sausketo die too so why not teach him some more? Any ways I still have plenty of tricks up my sleeve right?"
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:15 pm

Shikamaru sighs and goes along with Itachi's idea.
"As long as you know what you're up to...I have no problem in letting you continue your little experiment."

He then goes to a nearby tree and sits against it, on the ground, an watches Itachi train Naruto, soon drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:29 am

Little did Shikamaru Know that while he slept Naruto and Itachi was setting up a prank just 4 him. Laughing

Naruto transformed into ....(U no his special mahem technique but with Ino's face) and Was to pretend to sleep beside Shikamaru. Itachi was to Flim Shika's reaction on Camera.

Soon Shikamaru was awaken by the quietness of the place other than the sound of birds and leaves rustling
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:08 pm

Just as the place seemed to get too quiet, Shikamaru slowly woke up, and slightly yawned.
He turned to the side and seen Ino, who seemed to be sleeping right next to him.

So he whispered to her: "...I-Ino...?"
Shikamaru was confused, and wondered how Ino had gotten from the village all the way out to here.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:26 pm

POOF! A cloud of smoke surrounds around Ino.
When the smoke started getting clear, Naruto was on the ground an layed there laughing out loud.

"HA! FOOLED YOU!"
Still laughing, Naruto pointed to the camera that was a distance away, where Itachi stood.
He yelled over at Itachi.
"We got him good, huh!"

Naruto looked at Shika with a bright smile of laughter on his face.
"...that was my sexy-jutsu! An a transformation one at that!"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:12 pm

The smoke had startled Shikamaru...but after seeing it was Naruto, he gave him a dirty look. "Why you little..."

Shikamaru sighed. "Oh, well...this is surely no surprise. I knew it was weird that I'd see Ino travel all the way out here. And it's obvious someone, like you Naruto, would stoop so low as to play a trick like that."

He went over to a tree an leaned against it.
"Do not worry...pay back is sure to come. But tell me. Who's bright idea was this...?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:44 pm

heh heh heh heh Mine ^O^
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 5:43 am

Shikamaru's eyes opened in shocked.
"I...It...Ita.."

He looked over at Itachi with much dislike, an crossed his arms in disappointment.
"...Itachi. To think...you of all people...would play such a childish prank...and on your own conrad at that!"

As naruto continued to laugh, he pushed him to the ground, then started walking towards Itachi. "It seems that my day of relaxation as come to an end; I have you two to thank for that. Itachi its time that you go. You're waisting time. Heh, I think you've been hangin' around Naruto a bit too much..."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 3:03 pm

Just then another puff of smoke came and Itachi turned into naruto. Confused Shikamaru looked at the two narutos .Another puff of smoke came and the itachi naruto vanished leaving the naruto naruto left.
then Shika heard a wisper in his ear. He turned around but no one was there "Shikamaru you are tired and dreaming.Go back to sleep."
Shika now mega confused did as he was told and later when he woke up not knowing if it was real or not saw Itachi and Naruto still training.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 12:57 am

Naruto continued training, then whispered to Itachi:
"Hehe. Think he bought it??"
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:47 am

Shikamaru woke up from his confusing, real-like dream, he wondered to himself, then looked over and seen that Itachi was still training Naruto.

He got up and went over to them.
"Itachi! Naruto!", he sighed. "You two werent doing anything...I dont know...WEIRD...around me...were you?"

Shikamaru, still in deep thought, scratched the back of his head, pondering.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:51 am

He squinted his eyes at Shika.

"What...we dont know what you're talking about. An, hey! I'm training here!"

Naruto stood aside, and let Itachi have a say.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:46 pm

"Well as you can see me and naruto were training and you fell asleep so........you must have been deeaming."
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:24 pm

"Hmpf. Well alright..."

Shikamaru sighed. "So tell me. How long are you to be training Naruto?"

He leaned against a tree, watching them, and thinking to himself. Then came with an idea, an yelled over to Itachi.
"We should start a little mission Itachi", he glanced over at him, "Catch my drift?"

Shikamaru started slowly pasting back-n-forth, mumbling to himself, knowing Itachi might of not even heard a word he was saying.
"Hmm. I dont know. Start a hunt to find new members. Heh, as lazy as a guy I am; oddly, I feel the need for a little excitement..."

"There's a village not too far. Why dont you say...we uhh...cause a little...commotion, no? Plus, I'm starved so we might as well go check it out anyway. What do you guys say...?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:38 pm

Um...........I don't know ...... don't have a watch. -.-"
But let's go to the village. Wat do U say naruto?
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:48 pm

Shikamaru squinted his eyes at Itachi after his 'I dont have a watch' comment, and smirked, then folded his arms. "Alright, smart ass. Sorry to ask..."

He blinked. "Naruto is comming along?!" Shikamaru sighed. "Heh. Alright. I'm in the mood. You two trained. Least I can do is treat you both out later on..."

"So, yeah, what do you say Naruto? ...Itachi? Either of you know where in the village we should head to?"
Shikmaru placed his hands in his pocket, turned towards the direction of the village they were to go to, and waited for the two to come along.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:34 pm

"Woooo! Alryte! To the village! Yeh!"
Naruto jumped in excitement, an smiled brightly.
"And I know just where to go first!!"

He calmed down slightly an looked bac-n-forth at Itachi an Shikamaru.
"Unless there was something one of you had to do. I can wait!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 12:14 am

Let's go to the Ramen Bar !!!!!!!! yea!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:08 am

"Yeh! Alryte! I'm with ya Itachi! Two for Ramen! C'mon Shikamaru! You said you was gonna treat us! An I'm starvin like ryte now! So how bout it?!"
Naruto stood next to Itachi, an gazed at Shika.

"So what are we standin here for?! Lets head to the village! You can give your decision on our wey there."
He soon starts to already walked, with his backpack on his shoulders, heading towards the town with Shika an Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:15 am

What do you think shika? bout' treatin' us to some ramen eh? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 2:36 pm

"Yeh! Yeh! Some Ramen! Come on! Pleeeaase..."
Naruto slid next to Itachi as they both waited for Shika's decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: place of relaxation and senery   place of relaxation and senery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

place of relaxation and senery
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next