Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatake Kakashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ANBU Kakashi

ANBU Kakashi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Hatake Kakashi Empty
PostSubject: Hatake Kakashi   Hatake Kakashi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:52 am

Name: Hatake

First name: Kakashi

Birthday: September 15

Height: 181 cm

Weight: 67, 5 kg

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Favourite food: ----

Powers: Sharingan

Class: jōnin

Physical description: White hair, mask

Temper: Mysterious and sometimes sadist.

Strong point: Sharingan and Raiton techniques

Weakness: Maybe using his sharingan too much …

Story: Kakashi is a genius ninja and son of the legendary Hatake Sakumo. He became a chūnin at the age of 6 years old and jōnin at 13 years old. His sensei was Yondaime Hokage. All his precious persons had been killed except for his students and some other persons. His father committed suicide after saving his team mates. And after his death, Kakashi just follow the rules and complete the mission. But during a mission, his best friend, Uchiha Obito, taught him that teamwork was important, that the ones who don’t follow the rules are trash but the ones who don’t cares about their friends are worst than trash. It’s from Obito that he had the sharingan. He was an ANBU and after he became team 7’s sensei.

Note: My username is ANBU Kakashi but I am Hatake Kakashi. ANBU Kakashi is NOT a taken character. I just had a problem during the registration (the e-mail that I put doesn’t work) so I took ANBU Kakashi. I’ve already ask Chouji if he could change my name for Hatake Kakashi. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Hatake Kakashi
Page 1 of 1