Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakura Haruno

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Sakura Haruno Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Haruno   Sakura Haruno Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:09 pm

Name: Haruno
First name: Sakura
Birthday: 28/03
Height: 150, 1cm
Weight: 35, 9kg
Village: Hidden Leaf Village (Konoha)
Favorite food:
Powers: Substitution Jutsu
Class: Genin
Physical description: Pink hair, large forehead, red dress, it's just hard to not reconize.
Temper: She has an hot temper(double personality). She is always concerned by the others, particularly Sasuke Uchiha, the boy she has a crush on. At the same time she can be selfish. She is a smart student.
Strong point: She controls her chakra better than even Sasuke
Weakness: She lacks the will to become an excellent ninja.
Story: No matter how much she got hurt, she always stood up stronger. Sakura is somebody who got picked on because of here wide forehead when she was little. Ino was one of her first friends, and said if she didn't hide her forehead so much, she wouldn't get picked on whole the time. She also said 'Sakura, you will bloom into a beautiful flower one day.'. From that day on, they became best friends. But the day Sakura told Ino she was in love with Sasuke too, she also said to Ino that from that day on they couldn't be friends anymore. Now they're rivals who compete over Sasuke's attention and love. Now when Sakura meets Ino, it's more like 'Ah, Ino-Pig...'. But as time goes, Sakura undergoes some changes. Her obsession on Sasuke will lessen, and her respect towords the "not-so-cool" group like Naruto and Lee will grow. But not only will she gain some some respect towards other people. She also gets a little envious, and remembers that she should also try her best, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kila-t-e.deviantart.com
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 197
Mood : dangerious,clam and quiet as usual
Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Sakura Haruno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno   Sakura Haruno Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:54 pm

HI SAkura-Chan you remember me? =D Very Happy

(Note:I Do NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON SAKURA!!! Mad )
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Admin
Sakura Haruno

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Sakura Haruno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno   Sakura Haruno Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:18 pm

You're the same Itachi that was in the forum in the first place right?
[I hope you were ooc like I am. Now thinking of it, it's not the right spot for roleplays]
Back to top Go down
http://www.kila-t-e.deviantart.com
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Sakura Haruno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno   Sakura Haruno Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:21 pm

sakura...your 20 in real life!?! What the hell...and..why does your signatures work but not mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura Haruno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno   Sakura Haruno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Haruno
Page 1 of 1