Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Companion Missing

Go down 
+4
Gaara Of the Sand
Puchiko Sukoshi
Uchiha Sasuke
Kiba Inuzuka
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Companion Missing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:33 pm

"Aww man, now THIS smells bad...wait.." Kiba thinks as he watches Akamaru who is rather satisfied from how things are turning. Kiba's eye twitches.
"YOU HAD PLANED ALL THIS ALL ALONG!" He yells
"YOU MADE SURE THAT UCHIHA AND UZUMAKI MEET UP IN THE FIELD, AND I BET SUKOSHI HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT TOO!" He yelled then, surprised and sort of upset. His facial expression is far from being serious [some Anime expression that is supposed to be funny]
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Number of posts : 122
Mood : ^_^
Friends : Naruto, Kisame, Shikamaru, Itachi, Neji, Injurie, Kiba, Shinaru
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:52 pm

"Aw, don't worry about it, Kiba! Akamaru and I planned it. and if it didn't work, we would have had a back up plan to get them together anyways." Puchiko said with a smile.

"Isn't that right, Akamaru?" she said to the dog in a friendly tone, scratching behind his ears.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xwaitingx4xthex1x
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:39 pm

Naruto stood there, laughing an blushing at the same time. Also confused on what he even wanted to say next.

He crossed his arms an thought to himself: ('Heh;; Oh great. An to think Puchiko couldnt get any more weird! She's talking to dogs now!')
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

Number of posts : 25
Mood : Anti-social as always.
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:28 pm

Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

- "So you wanted to say?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:32 am

Naruto slid right over to Sasuke, an wrapped one arm around his neck loosely. He leaned very close to Sasuke, an whispered into his ear.
"Yeh...I wanted to say...something..."

He looked around to make sure Puchiko was occupied with Akamaru, then went back close to Sasuke's ear.
"Watch out for Puchiko..."

"She thinks I like you. Hehe..."
Naruto blushed deep, an his gut turned, thinking Sasuke was gonna punch him right then and now.
"H-Heh. C'mon Sasuke. Who are you gonna believe?! A person who talks, an makes plans, with dogs!"

He laughed with hesitation.
"Oh! No offenence Kiba."

Naruto kept his arm around Sasuke, an continued to laugh.
"She even says that YOU like me Sasuke!"

Obviously, Naruto was laughing too weird, it was a bit easy to notice he was hiding something in his words.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:38 am

Sasuke looked at Naruto as he talked. At first he was deceived of Naruto's words but his laughs were just too weird, he was hiding it. Puchiko was right. Noticing Naruto's arm around his neck, Sasuke turned to face him and soon as he got the courage he putted his hand on Naruto's mouth to make him stop laughing and kissed him whatever everyone could think.

- 'I'm tired of hiding it.' he thought.

Companion Missing - Page 2 45144710
Back to top Go down
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:42 am

gaara was still there after he gave akamaru to kiba then suddenly gaara appears behind sasuke.
"...you..gay freak..."
The sand grabs sasuke and throws him into a tree.
"...weak and gay.."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:46 am

Shocked an surprised, Naruto became lost without words once Sasuke's lips connected with his.
Of course a deep blush came on Naruto's face from Sasuke's sudden actions...but...he didnt mind it one bit. So Naruto slowly wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck, an did not break from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:49 am

Sasuke flinched on the tree and stood up as he could.

- "You got a problem with this? Maybe you're jealous, who knows." he snapped.

His fist started flashing and lightning covered it, his chidori was forming up. He won't let Gaara just fool around. He started running on Gaara and punched in his chest.

- "It is in your best interest to not make me angry." he said.
Back to top Go down
Gaara Of the Sand

Gaara Of the Sand

Number of posts : 31
Mood : mad
Friends : Temari,Kankuro,Sasuke,Naruto,and Shikamaru (sakura is my crush)
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:09 am

suddenly sand bursted around sasuke and the sand clone was destoryed,then gaara appeared in the tree beside naruto.

"pfft,Jealous...i'm not gay like you,sasgay,and also i dont like bis or gays...its just wrong..and to believe that you where a strong fighter...HA you cant barly hold blush to naruto!!"

Gaara's sand formed above sasgay while he was talking and the sand fell down like needles.

"DESERT RAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:30 am

Puchiko watched the scene happily but yelped in shock as Gaara started to interfere. Puchiko was starting to get ANGRY. You could tell. Her eyes grew an electrical shade of blue, she handed Akamaru to Kiba and walked a bit closer to Gaara.

"So what?! So, you gonna have a go at me too?! Just because I'm bi?! Is that your plan?! To wipe out eveyone who swings, or even half swings that way?!" she shouted. Puchiko was PISSED.

"I don't see you getting Sakura if you do things like this to people. She's my friend, and she is VERY tolerant of Bis and Gays. So just PISS OFF, Gaara." Her eyes were even more of a shocking blue, and it was starting to get a bit stormy, the wind whipping.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:36 am

Naruto stood there, sulking, and watching as Gaara continued his jeaousy rage.
He had no confidence in his mind at the moment, so he still stood there, under a tree, hopeing not to be seen by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

Number of posts : 50
Mood : Gloomy? Sure.
Friends : Itachi Uchiha.
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:37 am

Shikamaru appeared...as if from nowhere. Coming from the direction behind the tree Naruto seemed to be sulking in. He came up behind Naruto an slapped him on the back. "Naruto without a word to say? Heh, I guess I came at the right time."

He knew Naruto didn't want to speak to anyone at the moment so he walked slowly over to Puchiko. Standing at her side, but not making eye-contact, just looking forward at Sasuke and Gaara.
"Gee. It seems Gaara's still living in the past. Now-a-days, it's not really much shock to see guys together as lovers. But of course...clueless little muffins like Gaara are still blind to see that."
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:48 am

Puchiko whipped to the right to see Shikamaru standing there. Her eyes immediatley went back to normal and she flushed lightly.

"Oh, hey shika! I didn't even see you there!" she said with a smile. she nodded in agreement with what he said. "Yeah. I just don't see why he won't leave them alone." After a moment she realized his word choice. "Little muffins? Peculiar nickname." she said iwth a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:58 am

He looked over at Puchiko, and gave a light wave. "Good. So I see we have an understanding."

Shikamaru sighed. He placed his hands in his pockets. Looking down at the ground. "Well I didnt plan to come here for debats. So Gaara's hate, or jealousy has nothing to do with me."

He scratched the back of his head, and looked up at the sky. "As a matter of fact...why did I come here again?"

He sighed once more. "Oh. Yeah. That's right. The missing pup. Aw, damn. I came too late. Well, I suppose I came to see if I could find Akamaru before anyone else did, so I could get some money. But of course. I took my time walking slow, and missed my chance."
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 am

Puchiko giggled lightly. "Yeah. that's just like you, Shikamaru." She said with a smile and a light blush. "Just taking your time. Although," she paused to think. "Sometimes, if not all the time it's nice to just pause life for a while. It makes it seem less rushed." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:15 am

Shikamaru looked over at Puchiko an laughed lightly. "Pausing life? Well, yeah. It seems like a good idea to be able to do that sometimes. But for some...life is non-stop."

He sighed. Thought for a moment. Then spoke. "So wait. Who found the dog, Puchiko?"
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:23 am

Puchiko nodded. "Well, it was actually Gaara." She said, sitting down on the ground.

"C'mere, akamaru!" she called to the dog. Akamaru barked happily and trotted over to Puchiko, jumping in her lap. she smiled at the doog and scratched behind his ears. "But Akamaru had planned this, didn't we, boy?" she said to Akamaru, who barked happily in reply.

"Yeah, Akamaru and I set Sasuke and Naruto up." she said up to Shikamaru, a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:57 pm

"I see. So it was Gaara, huh?" Shikamaru, glanced over at Gaara, but continued to conversate with Puchiko. "Heh. Leave it to a girl...to want for two guys to get together. Well me, on the other hand, would like a good view of seeing two girls..." He paused.

"...Ugh. Wait A Minuted. I need to get my head out of the gutter."
Shikamaru took one step in front of Puchiko who was playing with Akamaru.

"Well...if you dont mind, Puchiko. I came here for something. And Gaara must be out of his mind if he's going to take what should of been mine...the reward. And I sure as hell am not going to go all the way back home...empty handed."
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:24 pm

"Well, you know that I'm crazy. And I just happened to figure out that Sasuke and Naruto like each other, so it wasn't that hard." She said with a smile.

"Well, I don't know what Kiba was planning for a prize, but if you like I can just have Kiba pay me back later and we can go get some Ramen. my treat." She said with a shy smile and a faint blush.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:53 pm

"A ramen treat for me?"

Shikamaru got lost for words, and tried to talk as manly as he could.
"Hm. Well. I don't see the harm in why not. Plus. From such a long walk to get here. I'm kind of staving myself. So I'll tag along for the treat."

He put on a nice smile at Puchiko's blush. Then he lightly blushed too, but turned the other way before Puchiko could see it.
"Ahem. All right then. Should we be on our way? But hm. What of the rest? Kiba, Sasuke, Naruto, and Mr. jealousy?.....and i didnt forget you Akamaru. So...what'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:03 pm

"Hmm, well, it looks like Kiba isn't paying any attention, and Sasuke, Naruto and Mr. Jealousy are busy... so let's go!" She said with a smile, standing up, then pulling on Shikamaru's arm gently.

"Akamaru, you want to stay here with Kiba?" She asked the dog, who gave a bark that Puchiko took as a yes. "Okay. let's go!" She said, making their way out again, her hand still on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:23 pm

Kiba totally blanked out from the moment that Sasuke and Naruto kissed one another. he stayed still this whole time, his mouth wiiiiiide open but wordless. He's probably going to stay at this position for a long while
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Admin
Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:07 pm

Sasuke disappeared in leaves by teleporting in the back of Gaara and kicked him on the back.

- "Try, again..." he said.

He joined Naruto and grabbed his hand.

- "Please come with me before he breaks up everything."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 7:59 pm

Naruto stared at Sasuke, a bit in shock when he took his hand.

He opened his mouth, looking like he was about to say something, but he kept quiet an followed Sasuke, not knowing where they were headed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Companion Missing   Companion Missing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Companion Missing
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: The village hidden in the leaves :: The fields-
Jump to: