Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 197
Mood : dangerious,clam and quiet as usual
Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Empty
PostSubject: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:16 pm

Itachi lay down in a clearing in the forest. It was a sunny day. Warm rays shined on to itachi and reflected of his headband. Confused, he crossed his hands behind his head and stered up in the blue cloudless sky. *sigh* "This is a confusing world." He admitted making sure no one was in earshot to hear him.He closed his eyes and listened to the soft russle of leaves in the wind and the song of the birds. He felt the warm breeze blow against his face. Soon he dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Number of posts : 20
Mood : Tense
Friends : Neji Hyuga, Puchiko Sukoshi, Kisame Hoshigaki and some more?
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:09 pm

.:heavy foots were burried into the soil as she stepped forwards. Her mahogany eyes roamed over the horizon, lots in her endless thoughts. Her head was sort of facing skywards, unusual. She always used to tip her head down as she walked, not really in a mood to speak to anyone. She looked more peacefull this time, a small smile decorated her facade as she slowly closed her orbs:.

.:A slight breeze would brush the land, large blades of grass waved with the passing wind. Her hair moved rytmatically with the blowing breeze and the waving vegetation. Suddenly, she would step on something unusual. Pushing some forward, eyes narrowed before she allowed a quick glance to the subject, mumbling "What now...?!" she yelped as she realized what she had done. Her left foot was pressing against Itachi's torso:.

.:Did she really stepped on him, she tried to denied the fact but it was clear. She was stepping on him. Eye twitched a bit:.
Back to top Go down
http://lolykat.deviantart.com
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 pm

Itachi Eyes Shot opened as he felt a weight go down on his leg. He jumped up and took out a knife in asounding speed. noticing it was Ichiro he put the knife away. "It was u?"
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:46 am

.:Eyes widened, backing up lightly as he startled her. Exhaling after seeing him retreating his knife back. She would move away her hair from in front her facade as she spoke "Sorry... I didn't mean to... step on you", she chuckled some before coughing and glancing away, ashamed:.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:53 am

"heh It's ok as long as my leg's not broken"said itachi "What r u doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:01 am

.:Injurie would shrug as he questionned her "Nothing much... just... walking around. Taking some air... and you? If I may ask..."
she added while ruffling a tuff of grass with her foot:.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:03 am

"enjoying the breeze and thinking things over not to mention falling asleep"
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:03 am

.:Injurie would nod slowly, looking around she would allow to say: "It's not very clever to fall asleep in a place like that... I mean, in the big opening like that."L.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Number of posts : 222
Mood : >;)
Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:57 am

*shinaru jumps out of the sky holding a open paint can and a wet brush*

*Laughs*

Come on give up ebisu! You too iruka! u wont catch me!

*laughs*

*iruka and ebisu rush throught the air following shinaru*

Irukas says: SHINARU GET BACK HERE!

Ebisu says:SHINARU U WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS! THAT IS SO DIRESPECTFUL TO THE HOKAGES!

I say:YA WHATEVER!

*LAUGHS*

*Kakashi goes infront of me*

*grabs me*

*brings me down to iruka and ebisu*

Iruka says:U SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

Ebisu says: U R GONNA WASH EVERY BIT OF PAINT OFF UNDERSTAND!
*smiles* and kakashi here will watch u so u dont try anything funny*

*i look over at itachi*

*look away quick*

*all dissapears in poof of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl   Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused Itachi "Someone save me"(now in proper pl
Page 1 of 1