Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-Rank mission

Go down 
+4
Ino Yamanaka1
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
nejiiam
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nejiiam

nejiiam

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-30

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 5:08 pm

Story: You have been assigned the task of capturing a escaped prisoner. Neji the team leader ( me) Needs at least 3 other genin to help.

The prisoner is of high value, he will most likely be armed and a theat to all. He hangs with a gang of thugs in the villege of the hidden mist. Both sages have spoken you will be allowed to enter the city but nobody will know your thier and it must stay that way.
Team Leader: Neji
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 5:11 pm

Who will join? Equpiment needed would mostly be food pills, kunia knives, throwing stars, a little yen (money), and maybe what evr else you will need but make sure you alone can carry it and not have it weight you down!
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 5:16 pm

Goat
Byucugan *spelling is bad*

* looks around to see if anybody is coming*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:20 pm

Neji sihhs, turns a posts a note on a tree, carves an arrow in th tree with a kuni knife, and begins heading out.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:24 pm

neji is running along the country. Heading to the hidden mist villege. at sunset he decides to make camp and wait to see if others will be joining him...................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep * WONT ANYBODY JOIN!?*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 2:28 pm

neji some how knows that naruto is on his way and he waits.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 11:08 pm

"Neji! Neji! Heh..."
Naruto ran up from a nearby path, that led to the camp place, where Neji had been waiting.

Still panting, from being oddly out-of-breath; he took a bookbag that was placed on his back, off his shoulders and let it fall to the ground.
"Phew!...cant ever be too sure on how much equipment you wanna' pack! Hehe. Plus; I here this is a B-RANKED MISSION?! That's so awsome! I gotta be ready for anything!"

He sat down on the ground, then placed the bookbag in-between his legs, and began scanning through it.
"Lets see...uhhh...Kunia knives? Check! Food pills....n-not really a lot though, sorry Neji. Hmm, throwing stars...I'm completely out, sorry again!"

Naruto scratched the back of his head...and smiled brightly at Neji, with hesitation.
"Uhhh...well...about the yen? Well, you see...I stopped by the ramen shop early at noon, and....heh...well you know the rest...sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 1:45 pm

Neji gives naruto a bad look..." NARUTO!!! I'll told you to come prepared!!! "
Well i can't complain to much at least you showed up for the mission! We'll stop off in a town befor entering the hidden mist village......did Tsunade fill you in?" " O and by the way i'll lend you money but you have to pay me back..............heh with intrest!!!!" ha.....sleep naruto we leaving in the morning.................Neji walks over into some brush and looks past the trees out into open counry.......the wind begins to blow harshly....neji thinks nothing of it and lays on a pre set up mat and drifts off to sleep...... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: B-Rank Mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 3:43 pm

"Ngh! Sleep?? Wha...now?!"
Naruto twitches, and stares at Neji, with a blank expression on his face. Suspect
He got up and sighed, then walked over to sit against a nearby tree, and sat on the ground, digging into his backpack.

"Pay back, with interest?! Yeah, ryte..."
Naruto frowns up his face, and continues to look into his backpack.
"...darn-it! I could of had enough money, if I didnt't stop at that Ramen shop. Ugh, but I was so hungry! And it sure smelled so yummy, mmmm"

He then stops talking and relized he was only talking to himself, since Neji had already fallen asleep.
"Hmpf. Fine...I guess I'll rest-up here too. Sure was a heck of a walk to get here. But...I'm tired, but ready to begin the mission too! Ugh..."

From the breeze of the wind Naruto slowly began to shut his eyes comepletely, after he mumbled a few words before he went off to sleep.
"...T-tsunade?...Fill me in? O-on...what?..."
Sleep
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 5:13 pm

" naruto...........naruto....wake up.....WAKE UP!" Neji is screaming next toi him it's time to start the mission we will leave in 5 minutes.....if your not up i'll leave and you can catch up!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 8:57 pm

Naruto woke up, with his eyes half-way open, and yawned deeply...then looked around the place, from side to side.

"W-what? Huh?? Oh...Neji..."
He stretches his arms up in the air as far as he could.
"...L-leaving?! Now?! Cool!"

Naruto, jumped up from leaning against the tree, and stood standing up, raring to go. He then smiled brightly at Neji.
"5 minutes? No, I'm up-and-ready! Lets go now! Though...didn't the mission require that you, the team leader, were to have 3 shinobi to come with you on this mission??"

He got his backpack, zipped it up, and placed it on his back.
"Heh! Not like we even need two other people anywey. I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Did you already forget?! I can handle B-Ranked Missions all by my self if I were to, believe it! Welllll...a little help wouldn't hurt neither, hehe."

Naruto stood near Neji, all fired up and ready.
"Oh! Yeah! Ummm...now, what was it you told me earlier? Ah, now I remember. Uhh, what was it that I had to be filled in about by Tsunada?"
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 9:25 pm

"Naruto...it's not really required to have three but STRONGLY sugjusted!" " well tsunda was going to tell you about what we really are doing here...but you being NARUTO left in to much of a hurry and didn't bother to listen...which is also why you don't have PROPER EQUPIMENT WHICH IS WHY WE HAVE TO STOP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Neji's eye twitchs and he tomps naruto on the head........." Well naruto we have to capture a escpe.....he has hidden in the villege of mist and we need to find him and bring him back here....but the same time we must find out information about what the villege has been up to...it's quiet for too ong......................let's go"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: B-Rank Mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 10:15 pm

Naruto points out towards the path that they began to walk out on.
"Ngh...I got it, I got it. Time to go investigate!"

As they took off, walking the trail...Naruto, turned slightly to Neji, with a look of hesitation.
"Hey! And maybe...when we get there...we can treat ourselfs to some Ramen! Wont that be just awsome?! Mmmmm...I can jus smell it now."

They continued walking, and Naruto just closed his eyes, humming slightly to his self, ready to set out to find this mysterious escaped person, and the village they both were to obtain information about.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:38 am

Neji and naruto come to a small town just out side of where they need to be......" ok naruto" neji hands naruto some yen. " Go buy supplys and wha ere is left you can spend on what ever you want....but if you don't buy enough equpiment i'll kick you butt down in the dirt got it"? Neji's eye twitchs....................
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:42 am

Naruto takes the yen, and smiles brightly with joy.
"Alryte! Thanks Neji!"

He then glances around the town, thinking what direction of it he should head out first. Meanwhile he thinks to himself:
(Awsome...with THIS amount of money, I'm sure enough able to get some yummy ramen!! Heh, as for the equipment...pfft...I'll have enough to buy double of the supplies we need. But right after some good-ol' ramen!)

Now pausing from his drooling thought of food...he turns over to Neji, and tilts his head, and smirks.
"...you'll kick my butt if I dont get enough euipment, huh?! As if..."
He thinks to himself: (I'd like to see him try)

Before setting off into the town, Naruto questions Neji.
"Uhh, hey Neji?! What are you gonna' do while I'm out lookin' for the supplies and stuff? Are you comming too, or do you have plans to do in this town?!"
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:46 am

" I.......um......have things.......to um do...yea...i have things to do heh" Neji looks at naruto funny.......thinking to himself { well see how good of a person he is i'll just follow the litte pest and see what he does} " GO naruto we don't have much time to waste be back here in ONE hour!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:58 am

"An hour? All right. Gotcha!"
Naruto sets off in search of the store for supplies...but mainly for the place that serves ramen as-well.

"Now...I-I wonder if there's a 'Noodles Paradise' around here somewhere...just like the one in our village."
He now begins his quick search for the popular restaurtant.

"Ngh! One hour, huh? Got it. Hmmm...half-hour on ramen, and the other gathering supplies!"
He thinks to himself: (Heh! I'm such a good planner! Hehe. Nothing can go wrong).
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:02 am

Neji watches naruto walk off......" now to follow naruto" The tiger byakugan......Neji watches naruto closely.......and he slowly follows...........
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:33 am

It's been 55 minutes out of the hour that Naruto was to gather the supplies. During that time, he had already gotten his round of ramen from 'Noodles Paradise', and he gathered all the supplies required for the mission, and more, though not too much to weigh him down.

Now with 5 more minutes left, Naruto walked out of the supply store, to meet Neji who was just left of the door as he walked out.
"Heh! See! I knew I was gonna' have extra time left to gather the supplies!"
Naruto smiled brightly.
"Hehe..."

After taking time to put all the items into his backpack...Naruto began to question Neji.
"So. T-this prisoner? Is he easy to find...or are there clues to a hideout or something?? I even heard, on the mssion post, that he hangs with a gang of thugs! But what they DON'T know is that they're gonna' have to face future Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki! And Neji Hyuga, of the Hyuga Clan!"
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 9:51 am

" the person we are hunting will not be easy to catch! He is very dangerous and he can kill us if he wants to. Don't take it lightly naruto." Neji stands up signal naruto to keep moving....He begins to walk to the city gate. " Listen naruto...not to scare you but once we leave this town we'll be in danger so keep close and keep your senses open ok?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:37 pm

Naruto thinks to himself, just as they were about to leave the city:
('W-wont be easy? Aw, mann...that's just what I thought. And we're even gonna' be in danger?! Well, anyone could of knew that...this IS a mission of course! ...and not just a mission either...A B-Rank Mission!')

He looks up at Neji, after taking in a deep thought, and signs.
"...G-got'cha. I'll stay on full alart..."

Then he held onto both straps of his backpack, and started to head out of the town with Neji.
"S-so...any hint to where this prisoner might be?"
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 7:45 pm

"In the hidden misssss.......Naruto look out!" Neji and naruto were just outside the city and ninja had already come out.

" We hear your looking for the hidden villege of mist!? Where you going thier for boys?"

Two ninja were standing in front of naruto and neji they were from the list villege you could tell by thier head bands.

Neji thinks to himself [ what are we going to do? I can't count on naruto, i don't know thier skills as ninja other than thier chunin or even jonin......we can't out run them.........fighting is the only thing we can do] " Naruto......prepare!" The tiger bycugan(sp)
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 7:45 pm

Mist not list!!!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 11:44 pm

"Alright! Finally, some action!"

For some slightly odd reason, Naruto jumped in front of Neji, and seemed highly confident in himself of what he was currently thinking in his mind:
('Heh That's it?! That's all they got?! Two ninjas?! I got this in the bag, no sweat! Believe it!')

"C'mon Neji! I'm more than prepared! I'm ready for some action!"
Naruto takes out a kunai and stands in position, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:18 pm

"Theirs three ninja naruto..... you didn't know that did you? Ok you charge the two in front and i'll take the one in the tree ok........GO! Neji rushes the tree to the right The tiger Snake The rat The monkey The rabbit The tiger ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B-Rank mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-Rank mission
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next