Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-Rank mission area 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nejiiam

nejiiam

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-30

B-Rank mission area 2 Empty
PostSubject: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:14 am

Continue.....from b-rank mission
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:15 am

Neji continues to watch naruto closely and watches every move he makes....but making no sound he follows naruto!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:24 am

"Whoa! I found 'Noodles Paradise'! This is so awsome."
Naruto doesnt even enter the restaurant, though he can already smell it flowing through the air around him.

"Heh, I better make this quick I guess. Only half-hour, hm? Alryte! Time for some ramen!"
He entered into the restaurant, walking happily over to the counter where the food is served.

"Hmm..."
He examines the menu.
"Alryte! Give me...."
Naruto pauses, and counts the yen he recived from Neji once more.
"Okay. I'm ready this time! Give me one good bowl of chicken & beef ramen please!"

Once we got his helping...he sat up on the counter, and began slurping up the delicious ramen as if he hadnt ate in days.
"Mmmmm...mm...."
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 9:22 am

Just as naruto begins to slurp his soup " NARUTO!?" Neji jumps infront of naruto and punches hi out of the shop. " I TOLD YOU SUPPLYS FIRST!! Now you have to pay" Neji approches naruto...."FIGHT ME NOW"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 2:14 pm

Naruto gets up, after being punched from out of the Noodles Paradise restaurant, and wipes the dust of his clothes from the ground.
"Hey...!!"

He stands straight up and points at Neji, with an angry look on his face.
"...what was that for?! Well, fine. Alryte! You caught me! But, cant a guy get little food now-and-then?! I was starving!"

Naruto, soon stopped from yelling, and crossed his arms...now looking towards the ground.
"...but what's this, huh? Are you issuing me...a challenge?"

Then, he looks up at Neji, with a smirk on his face.
"I got no problem with that. Bring it on! But think again Neji...we're on an important mission. Are you sure you wanna' waiste time in fighting me? No telling, I'm gonna kick your but! Believe it. But we can do that another place, another time!"

Naruto puts his backpack on, and starts heading away to find the supplies. Though, thinking to himself:
('Ngh! Issuing me a challenge?! I'm not affraid. I can take him down at any day and time! I dare him to stop me, again. I'll put him in a world of hurt!')
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 3:52 pm

Neji smiles and naruto walks away proud of naruto some what...neji expected naruto to jump the gun and fight him.....Neji waits till naruto is almost to far away to her......then........" GOOD JOB NARUTO!" " Meet you at the store" neji then vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 4:14 pm

Naruto soon found a nearby store, which seemed to contain many of the required items that Neji had wanted for him to obtain earlier.
"Awsome! Hope this is the place! I'm tired of all this walking..."

As he was about to enter into the store, Naruto stopped and looked around the outside area. Then he began thinking to himself:
('Hm. I wonder if Neji is gonna' show up or not. Well, I guess I'll wait inside the supply store for him').
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:54 pm

Neji walks in from the back of the store ( the store room ) "Hey naruto! What took ya?" " Not like it matter hurry up! get supplys and meet me outside" Neji smiles and walk towards the front door slids it open and walks out. Closes the door and sits just left of the door. ## I think it be time to switch back to our old forum wat u think?##
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Number of posts : 222
Mood : >;)
Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:51 pm

-All of a sudden neji here a rustle in a bush near by

-Shinaru moves quickly and hides somewhere

-Shinaru looks back to see if shes being followed

-she stops

-Shinaru keeps watching neji

-She says to her teammate quietly *When naruto comes then we will strike!*

-Stops and thinks for a minute

-mubles to herself silently *Master Itachi will be pleased*

-Pulls out 2 long swords and gets ready

-Watches for naruto

-
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:07 pm

srry we don't post here no more....we have moved to B-Rank mission under the fields forum
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Number of posts : 222
Mood : >;)
Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:30 pm

thanx neji
Back to top Go down
Hokage Naruto

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:45 am

Neji looks at Naruto as Neji said "You know you should date my cousin Hinata after all she could help you change the ways of Hyuuga clan as you told me" Neji goes off to find Choji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission area 2   B-Rank mission area 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-Rank mission area 2
Page 1 of 1