Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-Rank mission

Go down 
+4
Ino Yamanaka1
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
nejiiam
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nejiiam

nejiiam

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-30

B-Rank mission - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:55 am

Neji looked at naruto, then itachi, then at the shark that was still floating. "You know what take this i'll show you how fast my dogs run!!" Horse Goat Dog Goat The pig The tiger six more dog come out neji looks at the shark " Alpha attack!" the dogs run off toward the shark so fast that neither naruto or even itachi could see them, all six dogs bite into the sharks skin and only a few seconds later naruto cool shark summon had been owned by six dogs. " Did they run fast enought for you!?" Itachi stood staring at the six dogs after they had kill the shark. neji smerks and starts to put all his dogs
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:56 am

pet i ment "he started to pet all his dogs"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:57 pm

Naruto gave Neji a disgusted look, then started yelling at him.
"Your just a sore loser! What did my shark ever do to your dogs, but scare them a little! You didn't have to let them attack it!"

He stopped yelling, an sighed.
"Your lucky. Cause if we werent ever on this important mission...I'D TAKE YOU ON MYSELF!"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:10 pm

" WHAT!?" Neji turns and looks at naruto " you dare?" neji lloks off for a second " we'll since it's almost sun down we can't work today so how bout a little parctice naruto, itachi if you get in the way i'm after you next...ready naruto....set.......GO!" Neji darts toward naruto and punches in strait in the face " heh come on at least try a little!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 197
Mood : dangerious,clam and quiet as usual
Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:20 pm

Itachi Watches from a distance Still on his own summoned Shark.

"Come on Naruto I've seen better from you!!" Itachi said " If you lose to neji....NO MORE RAMEN !!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:44 pm

After from being punched by Neji, Naruto fell back to the ground.

Naruto heard Itachi's words of what'll happen if he backed down now...

Quote :
" If you lose to neji....NO MORE RAMEN !!!!!!"
...so Naruto slowly got up.

He got up, on his kness, and brushed the side of his face off, from where Neji hitted him.
Then he jus smirked.
"Ha. I jus wanted to see how hard you can pack a punch. And you suck!"

Suddenly from nowhere, Naruto threw a kunai straight at Neji, an used a handsigh.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:47 am

Itachi spralded across his shark and Watched contently as the fight/practice got intresting 'heh I knew that would work on Naruto....Always Ramen' thought Itachi'the boy's got some skill I'll say.........both of them.'
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:11 pm

Neji catches the knife.." you can not fool my eyes and youll nver be able to deeat me with just frontal attacks! So what else have you got?" Neji fades and thier is silence then neji with out a single sound kicks naruto from the back. " you'll have to do better than that!" The tiger "white eyes! JUST GIVE UP!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:19 pm

"It's getting intresting. Who will win hmmmmm........."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 5:48 am

From after getting kicked in the back, Naruto gets up slightly an smirks at Neji.
"...why dont you take another look at that kunai you caught..."

Once Nejo looked down at the kunai that Naruto had thrown to him...on it was an 'expoding note' which had been slowly burning.
Then jus one second later....BOOM!! The note resulted in a large explosion right in front of Neji.

Naruto smirked jus once more.
"Heh. An YOU'LL have to do better than underestimate me!"

He then slightly laughs.
"You should of used ur Byakugan from the start!"
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 8:06 am

The smoke slowly cleared from the site of the tag....after the smoke cleared all thier was, was a black spot and a log. Neji's voice come from no where, " i expected that from you naruto but i will give you credit you left a small cut in my hand!" neji drops fro the tree what now!? " 8 trigrams 64 palm!!!!" Neji hits naruto at lightning fast speed " heh no more chakra awwww por kid! heh"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:23 pm

'oh dear no mor charaka' Itachi thought then yelled "YO NARUTO I'LL LET YOU BORROW MY SHARK FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 6:01 am

"...!!!"
Naruto looks at Neji with much disgust on his face.
"What?! My chakra! You...coward!"

He thinks.
"Well I'll show you that I can beat you down even without my chakra!"

Naruto hears Itachi's call, then thinks to himself: ('I guess I have no other choice! I'm without chakra!')
So he quick runs over to a tree and yells out to the shark, ordering the Shark to swing its large tail out at Neji which smacked him hard against his back, making Neji fly all the wey in the direction towards the tree.

"Now take this...!!"
Naruto appeared in front of the tree an charged at Neji as he came and quickly kneed him with much strength in the gut.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 5:45 pm

neji flinches but then gices naruto a glare. " good but i expected more" Naruto was still on top of neji, neji slips out " 8 trigrams palm rotations" Neji spins and a wall of chakra spins sending naruto and his shark back to the water where they came from neji thinks to himself {{ well this isn't to hard but how long will i have to keep thus up till he blanks}}
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 2:56 pm

Little did naruto or neji know that Itachi's shark had hidden powers. The shark heard naruto's inner thoughts aboult some watter attacks. The shark took in large amounts of water from the pond then laa of a sudden blasted the water at neji sending him flying 50 ft. up in the air. It really looked like a volcano which contianed water exploding from a far.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 1:42 am

Naruto looked up in the air, with a shocked look on his face, as the shark's water shot Neji flying all the wey in the air.

He then shakes himself from looking in shock.
"Ah! What am I doing jus staring! He's in the air an not focused on me!"
Naruto quickly took two kunai's out from his side pocket an quickly threw them straight a'head at Neji, making them connect deep into his back.

The water that lifted Neji 50ft in the air soon quickly lowered itself, making Neji drop quickly into the ground.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 2:00 pm

"uuuuuu.....ok your better than i thought" Neji's voice deepens " But no more play time!" His voice gets serious " Just give up you can't fool my eyes!" Neji's body is suronded with chakra just masssive amounts of it just poring out his body. Neji looks at the shark " weapon barrage" 30 knives and shuriken dart at the shark and it poofs back into smoke. " narutoooooooo" Naruto was lloking at the shark and as he went to face neji BOOM naruto is hit from every which way " 8 trigrams 128 palm" neji's finishs, his body is smoking and naruto falls to the ground knocked out, neji walks over to his body " i....i.....think....i...." neji faals ontop of naruto. they both ly thier knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:43 pm

-.-"

"Great Just, Great."Itachi mumbled "The fight is over and the two are totally whiped out. *Itachi picks up naruto and neji each on one shoulder and carry them to a large oak where he did the magic cape trick agian then left.(for the nite)
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:46 pm

"hmmmmm...itachi???" NARUTO GET OFF ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 pm

Naruto slightly yawned an woke-up.
"Hu...Huh?..."

Now fully awoke he sees Neji, then jumps off him, into the air.
"What!!"

Naruto quickly brushed his clothes off as if there were dirt on it.
"Ew, eww. Gross! Off you?! You were on me! Errr, anywey. How'd we end up here???"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 12:20 am

"Hmph" came a voice above them. Itachi was sitting on the second branch of the tree. "Finally awake I see....took you two long enough................I didn't event get a wink of sleep *yawn* Sorry Naruto but i can't train with U today gotta go to sleep ta ta." then Itachi Hopped away.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:20 am

"Wait! But I...we..."
Naruto stopped an let Itachi on his wey, then he paused, an thought to himself:
('Oh, that's ryte! I still have a mission I gota complete!')

He sighed, an turned to Neji.
"So. Hehe, why dont we get a early bite to eat an we can start on your plans for how far we still gotta go in the mission."

Then Naruto tightened his headband an waited for Neji's responce.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Mood : cocky
Friends : Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 9:29 pm

Sasuke looks at naruto then neji. "you two are weak...and naruto,you idiot itachi would have knocked you out and killed you!!" Sasuke jumps down beside naruto. "neji let me take care of naruto next time." "i couldnt find a opening to break you two apart so i had to just wait for you two to pass out." sasuke sighs and jumps back into the tree. and sits down waiting for them to regain strength. sasuke starts thinking. (why is itachi following me everywere i go...is he going to kill me? is he stalking me..wait no thats gross...i dont get it)

( i will get on more i am srry)
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 8:39 pm

Neji jumps up as if he never had fought. " sasuke...you think your so good, you know what prove it! Fight me!" " Naruto after i'm done herer we'll head into town and begin the mission......You know what sasuke your not worth my time, iwe have a mission to do, after that any time, any where i knock you back on your butt befor you can even take a breath. I'm sick of your ignorince!!!!!" Neji motions to naruto and he begins to slowly walk toward town.....
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 12:34 am

Naruto blinked as Sasuke jumped into a tree, an sighs.

He turns to Neji, an walked along side him to the nearby town.
"Soo, uhh, anything special we gotta do in town??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-Rank mission
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next