Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-Rank mission

Go down 
+4
Ino Yamanaka1
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
nejiiam
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nejiiam

nejiiam

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-30

B-Rank mission - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 7:38 pm

" today we.....will meet our contact, his names hizoshi. He will help us in our mission. He is from the village of sand and he is a vary good friend. First .....sasuke are you coming!?" " First we look around town to see whats up ask some questions, o and naruot sasuke......take off your head bands....we don't want anybody to know wherer we are from....."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:27 pm

Naruto nodded at Neji an took his headband off, placing it in his backpack. He shuffled his hair around so it didnt look like he even wore one.
"Alryte! No headband. Check!"

He smiled brighly at Neji raring to go.
"So do you know where this 'hizoshi' person is? An what are we going in town to ask questions for??"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:03 am

" Ok, we have to ask random people to find out where hizoshi lives, and to see if they know about any weird things going on in town. Like mititary protocal or anything like that." Neji looks around, the two had just entered town. " then we have to get hizoshi to get us into the castle". Neji stops and looks round. " ok we'll try the ramen shop, you may get some take out if you wish then we'll head to the local bar. OK LETS GO!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:58 pm

"Cool! Alryte. Yeh lets get some ramen to go, hehe."
Naruto smiled brightly at Neji's suggestion, and they both went into the ramen shop to order a take out.

As they waited for the ramen to get finished, Naruto blinked over at Neji.
"The local bar huh? Hm, we better be ready for anything. But Neji? If the people we ask say that there ARE weird things goin on in town...you think hizoshi knows a lot about em?"

Suddenly there was a loud -DING!- at the counter, an someone yelling out "Order up!" with two nicely heated ramen bowls for Naruto & Neji.
"Hehe, mmmm, smells good hmm?! Welp, better eat up then head out to that local bar an ask around."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 197
Mood : dangerious,clam and quiet as usual
Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 8:29 pm

Blending in the crowd , in another form (art of transformation) was ItACHI still waching them at a distance.......
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Mood : cocky
Friends : Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:40 am

sasuke walks around the village out of boredom and stops. "why..why is itachi here.....for real..." sasuke cont. to walk downtown and spots itachi trying to blend in with everyone. sasuke sighs. sasuke walks to itachi in his sexy jutsu form. "itachi..you look stupid in narutos jutsu..." sasuke wallks beside him and while doing that he slams his fist in his back and disappears.

(OMG i keep forgeting this forum...and still my siggy isnt showing -.-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 8:50 pm

the so calle itachi(by sasuke) moned in pain and swore at

"foolish" a normal looking villager said behind sasuke "That was a women villager you hit, not the wanted Itachi!!!"

~sneer~

"OMG, Lady R U alright? *turns to sasuke* U idiot !!!! U mad Man!!! what did you just do to this poor woman?!?!?!? You must be taken away at once!!!"

By that time everyone was looking at sasuke.... a whole village was.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Mood : cocky
Friends : Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:09 am

sasuke looks at itachi(sexy jutsu) and then turns to orochimaru and then disappears. "whew..wtf..itachi,that bastard.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:46 pm

(the person U hit was a villager not Itachi!!! plus orochimaru wasn't there SASUKE!!!
)
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

Number of posts : 50
Mood : Gloomy? Sure.
Friends : Itachi Uchiha.
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:06 pm

Shikamaru stood there. More confused than he ever could be. "Gee. Listening to you two is making my head hurt."

{{I didnt get one point of that whole thing. Oh I kno. MAYBE if you two stopped TRANSFORMING into other people, an stayed your own characters, things would seem les...wel, I duno...confusing maybe.}}
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Number of posts : 222
Mood : >;)
Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:30 pm

-*everybody hears rustling in the bushes*

-*shinaru jumps out*

-Hey! evrybody!

-How u guys doin?

-*looks around*

-nvm dont answer

-anyway....*ninja come out behind shinaru*

*shes turns around*

hey wut took u guys so long to catch up to me!?

*ninja 1 says: well ur too fast when u woosh off like that* *huff huff huff*

*ninja 2 says: ya dont do that on us! *huff huff huff*

sorry guys i just wanted to see who was here

*looks at shikamaru*

*runs up to shikamaru and hugs him*

hey big bro! *smiles*

well gotta go im off to the sand village on a mission see ya!

*smiles and waves at everyone!*

*all 3 ninjas dissapear in a poof of smoke*
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:02 am

.............(speachless)
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Friends : Shikamaru Nara(Brother), Sakura Haruno, nejiiam, Itachi Uchiha, Puchiko, Kisame

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:28 pm

*a note falls from shinaru's hand and lands on itachi's head*

It says:Dear diary: today i once more met with itachi. hes the guy who i keep my eyes on everyday. i cant help but look over at him once in a while but its ashame he could never like anyone like me pluse im too young.

*looks down at itachi from sky*
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:11 pm

*looks @ note*

".............................. (wisper)OMG ................ " O.O
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:47 pm

*looks down at hand*

*has spaz attack*
OMG WHERED IT GO!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:13 pm

*waves paper to Shinaru*

face: OxO
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:09 pm

*looks down*

*goes really relly red*

*jumps down and grabs paper blushing like crazy*

*dissapears in a poof of smoke*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:00 pm

neji comes out of no where.......with the biggest confused look on his face ((((srry guys...had a few problems at home i'll be on every day now))))
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:23 pm

*lands on the ground behind nejiiam*

Hello...

*walks out from behind nejiiam*

*puts strange scroll in bag*
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:42 am

Neji stands still and a rock. And waits till the peron walks infron ofhim.
" hello I am Neji....yo are?
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:22 am

Right before Neji's questioned could be answered, a kunai flew out of a nearby tree, passing directly by his face, about 1inch a distance away.

Knowing that the kunai would distract Neji. Naruto quickly jumped out of the tree and tackled him from mid-air.
"NEJI!"

BOOM...went Neji's back, connecting to the ground, with Naruto on top, smiling brightly down at him.
"Where have you been?! Huh? Huh?"

Naruto gasped.
"You left. Took a vacation, did you? On our important mission! Why, Neji?!"

He got up, slowly, from Neji, and dusted himself off. Tho leaving him on the ground.
"Hmpf!"
Naruto crossed his arms, facing the opposite direction.
"If I was so annoying. You COULD OF told me you know! Not jus leave an not say you were goin! I coulda been KILLED out there!"

Then naruto suddenly smirked.
"Heh! Welll...I wouldnt of gotten killed. I'd of kicked who's-ever butt got in my way! You kno."
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:02 pm

Neji's expression went from anger to total laughter. " srry naruto i gusse i just had to find some things out...that and to test you...yea test you to see what you would do in that kinda situation"
Neji's eyes wonder from person to person and stops at Itachi and the other girl...both blushing...." well itachi wats going on here!?" Neji talking to itachi slow kreeped toward naruto......naruo didn't even notice......and when neji was close enough....THONK.....he hit naruto on the top of the head.....neji still with a wide smile on hd face look at naruto and said...."that was for tackeling me"
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:15 pm

*looks at nejiiam and naruto*

WHAT THE HELL!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:26 pm

"Cool! So, so?! Did I pass the test? Did I?!"

But before he got an answer from Neji; Naruto felt his hand hit him on top of his head. Then when Neji told him it was because he tackled him, Naruto just snickered an laughed lightly.

Naruto was jus about to playfully hit Neji back, but suddenly he heard Shinaru's voice, yelling out
Quote :
'WHAT THE HELL'

So he turned around to her, an blinked a few times. Now in total confusion.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 pm

GOD NARUTO! me and nejiiam were talkin IDIOT!

*takes out 2 long swords*

*points one at narutos neck*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-Rank mission
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next