Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-Rank mission

Go down 
+4
Ino Yamanaka1
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
nejiiam
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

B-Rank mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 9:21 pm

Naruto listens to the orders given by Neji, so he quickly focuses on the two ninja standing in front of him, while Neji headed for the one hidden in the tree.

"No sweat! ...Alryte you two! Prepair to be beatin by the future Hokage, of the Village Hidden in The Leaves, Naruto Uzumaki!"
He thought for a breif second before the two ninja were about to attack.

"...I got it!..."
Naruto quickly placed his kunai back in his pocket, and formed a hand sign.

The tiger

"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU"
Suddenly a clone of Naruto himself appeared right beside him, though he only brought up one clone at the time.

"Ok. Split up!"
Naruto and his clone split-up, and each faced the two ninja.
"Now the odds are even! Believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Mood : cocky
Friends : Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 9:39 pm

Sasuke Sees Neji charging at him "watch it!" sasuke jumps into the battle between naruto and the 2 ninjas and also seeing 2 of narutos clones.

"pfft...naruto you loser.." sasuke does OX,RABBIT,and MONKEY hand signs and the enemys see sasukes chidori in his hand and they start to tremble in fear.

"RAHHHHHH!!!! CHIDORI!!!!!" sasuke charges at the 2 ninjas at lightning speed and in a flash of light sasuke appears holding the 2 stunned ninjas on his shoulder.

"neji you can come out that was me you saw" sasuke turns his head to naruto. "naruto..your a loser..."

sasuke turns to neji who just jumped out of the tree. Tsunade told me to go along,because she said that kakashi spotted 2 jounins going to ambush you so she sent me as backup is that ok,neji?"

sasuke waits for an answer from neji.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
nejiiam

nejiiam

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:04 pm

" Least i can reli on you more than naruto! HEH......Fine but just so u know tsunda put me in charge if she didn't tell you already........well you should know the mission [ if not real our other posts] Neji looks at naruto and winks Sasuke are you well equiped!? Neji gives him a stare.......thinking to himself { he better i already had to deal with naruto}
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Naruto and his cloned glared at Sasuke....then the clone poofed away, in anger.
"What...?! So, Sasuke comes and suddenly I'm not reliable anymore?!"

He turned around, facing in a different direction away from Sasuke and Neji with anger, and thought to himself:
('Argh...now Sasuke shows up! Thinking he's a big-shot! And I was so ready to kick butt too.')

After a moment of thought Naruto turned back around, facing the two and smirk from Neji's wink. So he then glanced at Sasuke, waiting for his reply to Neji.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:45 pm

"yes i am prepared and she told me" sasuke turns to naruto looking at him.

"naruto stop acting like a sore loser and lets get going" sasuke turned to neji and got something out of his pocket. "i even got food pills just in case you 2 need more chakara"

{pfft..this is going to be too easy,this is a waist of my time..}

sasuke waits for neji or naruto to answer.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 5:27 pm

"Ok you have seen just now.....as of now we are in danger! So we'll travel in a line me in front for my eyesnaruto second beacuse he has shadow clones and he can watch both side and sasuke you be the power base! GOT IT!?" Neji sensed sasuke's negativity toward the mission.

" sasuke!!!!!"...neji looks away from both naruto and sasuke " if your not going to take this mission like you should you should go home and that goes for you naruto do as your told or go home. This is a serious mission the guy we are trying to find is planning sumthing with the mist country and we have to stop it from the begning! This guy could also be linked to lord Orochimaru and sasuke he might even be dealing with your brother too. We can't falter here! Neji looks back and sasuke and naruto serious and concerened.

The time is now around 4...." we travel till dark! " We leave when your both ready ARE YOU???
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 7:26 pm

sasuke turns away from neji and naruto and thinks to himself (heh...itachi is maybe there too...its time to avenge my clan once and for all...)

sasuke turn to neji. "fine,i'll take it and it wouldnt make a difference if naruto didnt come or not because he would just slow me down"

sasuke waits till its night.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:39 pm

Naruto stood there, leaning up against a tree, listening to Neji and Sasuke's words.
He sighed in deep thought, then began to walk off...
"Alryte. Yeah...I'm ready."

The night sky soon begins to come into place...
The tiger
...Suddenly a clone appears beside Naruto.
"Ready when you are...just give the word!"

He then turns to Sasuke, and glances at him.
"Dont worry...it'll be YOU who will be the one slowing ME down."
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 2:52 pm

neji signal the team to move out and they begin to move toward mist territory. " keep a sharp eye W'ee travel for the next 2 hours or so then we'll rest and finish in the morning. O by they way if you two start a fight i'll see to it your both in the hospital for at least a week and have to go back to the academy! GOT IT!? Good let's move!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:43 pm

As they walk the path that leads to the mist territory, Naruto of course got bored.
"Mann, 2 hours of nothing but walking...."

Naruto keeps close look of the area to the right, while his clone seeked out for anything odd on the left.
"...it's gettin' dark. So dark I cant even see!"

Moments pass by, and Naruto continues to complain...
"Has it been two hours yet?! Ugh...my feet hurt..."
He then places both his hands together, as if he were making a handsign.

The tiger
Naruto suddenly poofs up a 3rd clone, and gets on its back, and continues to keep look-out.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 8:17 pm

neji keeps a close eye but hears naruto...." OK boys make camp for the night! Stay close i'll put up tents, naruto find fire wood, sasuke start making food"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 8:36 pm

Naruto hops down off the clone that carried him.
"Awsome! Finally a place to rest! ...hm...alright. Firewood? Got'cha!"

He smiled brightly and waved off as he then went into the woods seeking for firewood.
"I'll be back soon with the wood! Just make sure that food is done when I get back, will ya?!"

Naruto, followed by the other two clones, entered into the woods, making it easier for Naruto to gather up as much supply of firewood for the night.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:45 pm

"Ok naruto" about ten min later neji had finished putting up the tent. " ok there we have a place to sleep tonight"

{{{ sasuke you still with us?}}}
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:47 am

"Hey Neji, Sasuke...I'm back with the firewood!"
Naruto and his two clones stood there, smiling brightly, with a arm-full of firewood, which looked even more than enough to make the fire with.

Then they threw them all into a pill, and the clones poofed away.
"Awsome! You made the tent! That's so cool...though..."
His stomach began to growl.

"...I havent aten ever since we left from that resturant..."
Naruto's face frowned up.
"Sasuke, how long does it take you to make the food?!"
He sighed.
"I knew we should of brought a girl along on this mission, for these kinds of reasons."
Back to top Go down
Ino Yamanaka1

Ino Yamanaka1

Number of posts : 4
Mood : happy
Friends : Sasuke Uchiha1 and Naruto Uzumaki
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:25 pm

Last edited by on Sun May 20, 2007 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:27 pm

sasuke comes out of the woods and brings 3 mist ninjas and places them on the ground tied up and not stunned.

"while you two were thinking you were safe i noticed that we had spys from the mist village and also i dont make food."

sasuke sits by the spys and waits for neji.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 4:27 pm

Neji walks over and unties the ninja " these are our guides into the villege you baka!!!! I'm sorry sir" Neji looks at naruto with delight. Neji takes the wood and makes a fire. " well i made enought food for everybody but sasuke.....you'll get hungry enough to learn to cook for yourself! and when i tell you to!!!!!!" Nice to see you Ino but your very very late....what kept you?" Neji places preped food by the fire to cook..te mist ninja sit still and say nothing.......
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:10 pm

Naruto roles on the ground laughing his gut off, then got up and went over to Sasuke, pointing to his face.
"Ha! Looks like you're the one messing up on our mission this time! So in your face!"

He then walks over to Neji with a bright smile on his face.
"Looks like you'll have to start relying on ME more and not this 'Uchiha guy' huh?! Hehe."
Suddenly, Naruto partly covered his own mouth with one hand and whispered in Neji's ear.
"...seems like Sasuke isnt the brightest gem in his clan huh..."

He smacked Neji the back, and tried to get on his good-side.
"...Unlike you Neji! You're the brightest gem your clan could ever ask for!"

After talking with Neji, Naurto's eyes widened in shock.
"Huh?? Ino?! W-what are YOU doing here? H-how'd you get here?"
He then squinted his eyes at Ino, and began questioning her.
"Did you actually follow us all the way out here?! And by yourself?! Stay back! She could be working for the mist village!"
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:46 am

Neji looks at naruto like a little kid. " suckingup won't get your far with me naruto!" Well well Ino why are you here?" Neji looks at Ino only slightly And uses white eyes (bycugan) {{ we'll are you going to role play Ino?}}
" Naruto check on the food sasuke don't do stupid things...i will admit you had good intentions but you did not check with me"......" plaese check with me befor making any forward movments" [ unless the situation calls for acting right away] " Naruto is the food ready?????"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 2:30 pm

"Pffft...fine. Then, I'll go check on the food."
Naruto goes and checks on the food as Neji ordered.

Just short moments later, after Neji had his little talk with Sasuke {and supposedly Ino}; when Neji had asked Naruto if the food was ready yet...

"..."
There was Naruto...sitting on the ground, his faced stuffed with food...and so he gulped the remains all the way down and sighed in much delightful please.

"Mmm...OH! Yeah! The food is more then ready, hehe. An its pretty good too!"
He smiled brightly at Neji, trying to look innocent as if he tasted the food only to see if it was ready enough. Still there was plenty of food left for everyone else, and extra.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:08 pm

" great naruto...then let's eat and call it a night!" Neji look at naruto knowing what he did but he just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:50 pm

"Phew...that was great!"
Naruto smiled from after helping himself with a good serving of food. Then he yawned and stretched out as far as possible.

"...y-yeah...maybe I should call it a night t-too..."
He slowly entered the tent and dropped suddenly on the ground and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 5:16 pm

..............Fast forward till morning..................."NAruto rise and shine!!!"
Neji atemts to wake naruto the rest of them are already up and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:37 pm

Naruto wakes up and crawls half-way out the tent slowly.
"Hu...huh?...M-moring already?...", he yawns and goes back into the tent.

"Fine, I'm coming, I'm coming, gimme a sec, will ya..."
15minutes past, as Naruto now came out the tent, stretching.

"So are we almost there yet?!"
Naruto begins to get impatient, before the group even started to head out.
"...these woods are starting to give me the creeps...and I'm about ready for some action!!"
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:22 pm

" relax naruto" {{we'll pretend we are alone again since nobody else is posting!!!}} "We Are here!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-Rank mission
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next