Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay

Come and take the control of your favorite Naruto character!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B-Rank mission

Go down 
+4
Ino Yamanaka1
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki
nejiiam
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 110
Mood : Hyper-Active!
Friends : Neji
Registration date : 2006-12-16

B-Rank mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 6:35 pm

"Finally! Alryte! We're here!"
Naruto shouted out loud, amazed that they were finally there.

"So what now Neji?? Huh, huh?"
He constintly kept questioning him.
"Wel, I thought of a head-on attack! Oh yeah, bum-rush! Attack the whole village if we have to, without noticing!"

He then starts to walk closer towards the village.
"Orrr maybe wait till dark, then everyone will be sleep. And we could get them too with that plan! Aww...but if it's going to be at night, their ramen shop wont be open..."

Naruto sighed, and turned, facing Neji.
"Well?! What'll it be?!"
Back to top Go down
Http://www.spinface.com/Naruto_DemonFox
nejiiam

nejiiam

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 9:24 pm

" try to think bout this mission naruto, first we have to join in, you know find a place to stay and what not scope out the villege. So first on the list we need to find a place to stay and that will be our base of op. DONT forget they can't knowwhat we are doing then we set up or room then buy supplys then i'll treat you to ramen IF YOUR GOOD" Neji looks at naruto with a small smerk " ok then let's get going!" Neji begins to walk toward the massive town and waves on naruto to come along.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:42 pm

Naruto held both straps of his bookpage tightly, and smiled brightly, thinking to himself:
('Some ramen if we complete everything on the list, huh?!')

"Alryte! Gotcha..."
He tries to memorize the list of things Neji said they had to do.
"...a place to stay...set up our room...go out, buy supplies...then ramen!"

"What the heck are we waiting for! I'm ready."
Naruto quickly follows up beside Neji as they both headed towards the town.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:55 am

Neji and naruto slowly walk into the town looking for a place to stay. Then neji sees a small INN. "ok naruto we'll stay here. Here lets do this i'll run to get supplys and you get our room inorder. I counting on you naruto!" Neji bolts off towards the downtown area to buy supplys........
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:53 pm

Naruto waved Neji off as he headed downtown.
He then enters into the small INN, and goes to the front desk.
"...Hey lady...can you get me a room for 2 people..."

Naruto hands the lady at the front desk the certain amount of yen asked for.
"Thanks lady!..."
He smiles brightly an heads off...then stops, turns around, and asked the lady a favor.
"...oh. And if you see a kid with the same headband as mine, tell him the room you gave me! ...Thanks bye!"

As Naruto headed up to the room, he thought to himself:
('Now what's this about setting up our room?? ...I guess I'll sit and focus my training 'till he gets here. Pfft, leaves me here and he goes an explores the town while getting supplies...')
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 1:23 pm

{{fast forward}} Neji walks into the INN with 2 VERY large bags, the lady at the front desk tells him the room nuber and heads that direction. Neji knocks on the door and quickly runs around the corner and jumps in the window as naruto goes to open the door "HEY NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!" neji laughts as he screams at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:28 pm

"Ahhhh!!!..."
Naruto jumps up from shock, and falls on his ass, out of the room.

As Neji continue to laugh, Naruto looked at him with squinted eyes and a angry look on his face.
"Why you little...!!! If you try an do something like that again....I'll...I'll...I'll pulverise you!"

He lifted a hand, and held it out for Neji, to help him up. But as his hand stood out, Naruto placed a sudden smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 197
Mood : dangerious,clam and quiet as usual
Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:58 pm

Yank went naruto. Neji crashed into the ground face first.

Just then a shadow loomed over them.

Itachi was standing over them.
His arm reached towards them

Naruto was shaking in fear.

As the arm went past naruto he tensed ready to fight back if needed.

Surprisingly Itachi handed neji a tissue (since his nose was bleeding rather badly) and said
"Here" "Naruto that was a horriable trick."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:39 pm

Naruto suddenly stopped cowarding in fear from the shadow over him,
then he blinked with a confused look on his face as he seen Itachi hand Neji a tissue.
"......."

He gets up and laughs after seeing Neji needed a tissue for his bleeding nose. Naruto then turns, facing Itachi, and smiles brightly.
"Whhaat?! My trick was horrible?! Was not. LOOK. I left him crashing on the ground, an with a bloody nose too! Now how awsome is that?!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Friends : henchman: Shikamaru Nara Partner:Kisame Hoshigaki Friends: Naruto Uzumaki, Puchiko, Shinaru & Neji

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:16 pm

"I said It was terriable" Itachi said "Want an example ? ok i'm you and you are neji"

Itachi sat down like naruto then raises his hand to be helped up. Naruto gave him hs hand and the next thing naruto knew was that he was fllying towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:38 am

As Naruto went flying into the wall, he yelled at the top of his lungs...then BOOM went Naruto, going face-first into the wall.

He slid down the wall and landed on the floor, then turned around, and his eyes were full of dizziness...and a sudden nose bleed started to show.

"All...ryte...I get.......your point..."
Naruto fainted on the floor.
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:09 am

Neji stands up from where he was and looks at naruto with anger. "NARUTO!" Neji is stareing at him he shifts to itachi. " Wait...you....the last of the uchiha clan......itachi....." Neji looks at naruto and motions for him to back him up in an attack#wink wink# Neji takes a battle stence " Gentel fists tec......8 trigrams 128 palm..." Neji pauses for second because he knows that if he uses this tec he will almost have zero chakra left. Neji takes off and begins striking itachi " 2..4..8..16..32..64...........128.....sucess....." Neji backs down now that he has attacked itachi...neji breaths hard and falls to his knees thinking to himself{{ok i shut all his chakra points so no jutsu but will he attack with brut strength???}}
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Number of posts : 27
Mood : cocky
Friends : Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:33 pm

Sasuke turns to itachi and does hand signs,Sasuke says "Itachi....it is time to get my revenge...once and for all!!!!!" Sasuke Yells loudly and his Chidori starts to appear in his right hand. "ah.." suddenly sasukes curse mark starts to appear and activates,giving sasuke's chidori more power. "I WILL KILL YOU ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sasuke charges at Itachi with full speed,Sasuke Yells loudly. *SPLAT* sasuke hit itachi in the stomach,blood all over his hand and arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-arena.com
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:26 am

to sauske's surprise Itachi was grinning widly. Sauske confused, pulled back his arm as he watched to his horror as Itachi's wounds started to heal at amazing speed.

Quote :
My turn
said Itachi
Quote :
Ididn't want to kill you just yet but you leave me no choice.

SAuske overcomed by fear of the x-speed healin' of itachi's wounds fled from the battle.

Itachi stood there in the spot surprised at this action[quote]Ithought he was gonna fight me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 1:38 am

Itachi returned to neji and gave him his cape to stay warm. Neji surprised took it from itachi. Out of thin air Itachi pulled out another one this time covering naruto (who's nose bleed stoped now). He mumbled a littie but started to sleep agian. Sleep

Neji amazed at the out of thin air cape said "Woah that was totally cool how did ya do that?"

Itachi replied"It's a trick, a cool easy and complicated jitsu trick"

"Till next time we meet c ya, you should probally get some rest it's almost night" Itachi said "See you next time"

Then He fled into the gathering darkness his third cape billowing gracefully as the shape that indicated Itachi blended with the setting sun. :
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:50 am

" hmmmm.....hard jutsu...." What itachi didn't know was neji's white eye where acttivated and he saw everything. " But he got away!" Neji trys to stand but falls back on his knees but he mangages to get to the bed and lay for rest...." naruto....tomrrow we continue the mission and if thier is time we could use a touch of training......." neji slips into a deep sleep...........
Back to top Go down
nejiiam

nejiiam

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:01 am

Morning soon comes and neji finds naruto asleep with an empty bowl of ramen next to him and smiles. he tinks to himself{{ i'll let him sleep a while}} Neji leaves naruto a note Naruto, i have gone to the bath house i'll be back at 10:00 be here too! {{it's now 8:43}}
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:04 pm

Later on, still early in the morning, Naruto was continuing to be sound asleep. Tho, he shuffled around abit, turning to his side, an accidently knocked the ramen bowl, that was next to him, off the bed.

BAM, went the Ramen bowl, on the floor. Naruto quickly jumped up an wiped the sleep from his eyes.
"Huh?! Who's there...???"
He looks around. Nobody.

"Neji...?"
Naruto looks over at Neji's bed an notices he wasnt there. Then he spots a note, so he slowly gets out of bed and goes to read it.

He yawns.
"Hmmm...now what's all this about..."

He reads it:

Quote :
-Naruto, i have gone to the bath house i'll be back at 10:00 be here too!-

"Whaat?? At 10?"
He looks at the clock.
"Now its 9. So what to do 'till 10? Hmm, maybe I'll go roam around!"
He smiles brightly.
"If Neji can have fun...so can I!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:24 pm

As naruto comes out Itachi Startled him.

"Had a good sleep?"said Itachi"Learned the trick i showed you yet? You should probally get some training........you wanna train with me?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:45 pm

"or do you wanna go out for ramen?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:52 pm

Naruto backed-up a few steps, tho looked at Itachi with confusion.
"Arent you a wanted shinobi? I should be kicking your ass right about now! Not training!"

But Naruto stopped yelling and thought for a moment.

"Hmm...but you ARE a pretty-cool ninja! With awsome tricks! An maybe...if we train...you can teach ME some cool an awsome tricks! Ryte?! Like the one you showed me before?"
Naruto Laughs.

He looks around to see if anyone was nearby. No-one.
"Well lets hurry. I only got a few until Neji gets back. An if he finds me with...someone like you! I'd get my head cut off! But then again....RAMEN sounds a bit awsome right now!! An I'm starvin. Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:54 pm

Itachi gives a little smile and turns into Iruka sensei " don't you forget the art of transormation." Then follows naruto.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:57 pm

"The art of transformation?"
Naruto was too hungry to here any words of wisdom.
"...dont you mean the art of starvation!"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:59 pm

(Smiles are a rare thing commin' from Itachi )

"I'll give you some speed skills first then some summin' jutsus how bout that?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:01 pm

a few minutes later they arrived at the Ramen bar.

"4 bowls of ramen here please" Itachi said" 3 for you and one for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-Rank mission   B-Rank mission - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-Rank mission
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next